“Fun Games”

Dave & Busters Myrtle Beach
Ranked #283 of 963 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nice variety of games appeals to all ages--Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park, etc., so lots of current pop culture themes. Crowded in early evening on a Tuesday night in the summer with entrance being particularly so, but staff was later present to provide direction. Take advantage of game card deals in local coupon books. Located near old Hard Rock Cafe restaurant location (cafe has moved).

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here while waiting for the fireworks show at B at the B. My husband and I grabbed a table then got cards for all our kids to go play games. We ordered the appetizer trays (wings, tots, quesadillas, pizza bites, etc) so they could stop in to grab food while running around for games. Krista was our waitress and she was phenomenal!!! The kids never had empty glasses of sodas, she was very attentive in making sure we had sides, sauces, etc, and when our wings came out as bone in instead of boneless she put in an order for the boneless and had the manager do it for no charge since the kitchen got the order wrong. That’s the best customer service I’ve had in a while! The food was wonderful!!! Hot, Fresh, and Flavorful!! And it doesn’t break the bank! Fair price for great food! Whether you’re going with the family or on a date night, I def recommend here and ask for Krista! You wont be disappointed :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

the food was very good. It was stressful to get the package to eat and play because you are limited in food selections. It gets rather costly but that's what you pay for entertainment. Our family of 4 cost $200 to eat and play.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I am just so impressed. While playing Mario Kart, someone swiped my son's card. I had no idea what the staff response was going to be, but they were on it! Within minutes my son was reissued a card with his 'tickets' and chip balance!
Keep your receipt!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Took the Grandson’s to play some of the games on a 95 degree day. Played for a couple hours, the had lunch. I had the Philly Cheese Steak and Chicken Tenders. One Grandson had Pizza the other had 4 slider burgers. Daughter had a salad. The service was great and the food was good. Everything we had was very good. Enjoyed the day out of the heat.