“Great Place to Stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Our group of retired ladies have stayed at this complex for 10 years or more and Pl404 was one of our best equipped and decorated units
we've had. All the comforts of home were there from living room to bedding. The location is close to all the places we like to go and we love the long beach area. It's not as crowded as other areas of Myrtle Beach. The oceanfront balconies are a good place to have coffee in the morning, watching the sun come up or just "people watching". We will choose this unit again next year.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great vacation as usual”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

As usual I feel the service was great. I can honestly say that Jim really went above and beyond to accommodate the very large group of families that came this year.I have rented Pl404 many times and my only comment is I feel that maybe its time for the wallpaper to go away. The decor has been updated over the years but it may be time to bring it into the 21st century. That being said I still love the unit, the area and will, God willing rent it again next year. Thank you for a great vacation!!!

“Very relaxing-Ocean inviting”
Reviewed 21 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

We really enjoyed our stay. We were very fortunate to have such a nice condo at a good rate. Only thing we had were some water beetles that showed up in the kitchen and bathroom which were normal sometimes per the desk. They came over and sprayed right away to take care of it. There was a couple of other things that needed fixing but not problems for our trip. I was going to put in a date for next years vacation, but decided to wait to make sure I could take those days off again next year from work. Overall a good place to be.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Management Response
21 Oct 2010
The owner read your comments and completely overhauled the kitchen area this year. I think the changes have drastically improved the unit.
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 29 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Pelican Landing 404 was fantastic. Everything that u could ever want was in the unit. Views from the balconies were the best. Michele from Grand Strand Vacations was exceptional very professional and personal. Will stay again an again an again. This is by far the best Unit on Shore Drive and I have stayed in Pelican Landing, Place at the beach this was the best and the price was good. Thanks Deb

Travelling group: Friends
“family reunion”
Reviewed 18 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Most everything was okay except for the cockroaches and the terrible smell coming from somewhere in the kitchen.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
“My Fun Filled Vacation”
Reviewed 3 September 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Service was excellent as always. A flood at 2AM from a broken toilet hose was quickly taken care of. People in the office were friendly and efficient. The office staff is always accommodating, especially when we need to stay a day extra due to airline scheduals, etc. The unit was well taken care of - we noticed new counters, wall paper, etc this year. We always feel like we are at our own home when we are there (we've been coming there for over 20 years). Location right on the beach is just what you want - for the most part quiet, well kept and inviting. Only things I would like to see would be the addition of a few regular chairs around the pool (besides the lounges - I am handicapped and they would be more comfortable for me). Wireless internet would also be a great addition. One complaint is about the pool - parents use it as a baby sitter for their kids, leaving them unattended, letting them run, jump, dive and splash in the pool, even though signs are posted stating they should not do this. We also notice at times people using the pool who are not guests - they just come up from the beach or other locations (there was a large group of people one Sunday who came up in a van, parked, used the pool, then left). Also, and I know this has nothing to do with Oceans Resorts or Pelican's Landing, I wish they would clean up the Straw
Market shops and put in nicer stores and eateries like they used to have years ago. Generaly, we love Pelicans Landing and the guests there - we have become friends with many of the people who take the same vacation time as we do each year. We consider this our vacation home, and will continue to come back in the future.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Parents who do not control their children and fail to follow rul
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Good time.....but”
Reviewed 20 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

I didn't get to check in until after 6:30PM due to housekeeping issues. Not good.
Plus the "old" sheets were still on the beds. YUK!

Other than that it was a good place to stay.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;