“PL”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
melissahO...
“PL”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Owner had done some great updates in kitchen and bathrooms. Always a relaxing stay. Love no smoking policy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jodie L
Steubenville, Ohio
“Awesome,close to all attractions, locals very nice!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

All thought room next to mine was being renovated, hearing saws and pounding. I loved it, views awesome, attractions close, Krogers,redbox,Captain Benjamins( My Favorite Calabash) etc,rooms was large not bumping in to each other,7 in my family. I rate them a 10 if I could.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This was the first time my family and I stayed at Pelican's Landing (Unit 402). I can say the best part about staying here was that it was an oceanfront unit. Although I must let you know I was disappointed especially after paying a high price for the rental. Here are the reasons: the balconies did not seem too stable (saw nails that were pulling through the wood) which could be a safety hazard, the carpeting was extremely dirty, we saw three huge cockroaches, the appliances in the kitchen were so old and barely worked, the teflon pan was so scratched up I had to purchase a new one and a spatula to use, the water pressure in the master bathroom was very low, there were burned out light bulbs, the elevators were intensely hot inside, some of the luggage carts were broken, when it rained, the carpeting on the walkway outside the main door was saturated with water, and we were accidentally given a key for Unit 403 (which was later returned in the drop box).

Management Response
29 Aug 2013
The comments made are an opinion of the property as whole for the most part. We have control of the unit itself and no control of the grounds or building.
If a guest has concerns about any part of the unit, we will work with them to provide an enjoyable stay to the best of our ability. All the appliance have been checked out and are working fine. Because they were purchased 6 years ago, is no reason in itself to upgrade them. This unit is a very popular one for us and no complaint have ever be made about it. We are sorry a guest did not find this unit acceptable and will work with the owner to adjust what is possible
“Nice location”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We have being coming Here for several years now and staying in the same condo. The lady at the office is very nice her name is linda. We were booked for 2 weeks but had to cancel one of the weeks because of our dog she is old and we didn't want to leave her in the kennel to long and when I checked in Linda remembered that and asked about her. That made me feel good. The condo does needs few new things like pots and pans. The dining room table is glass and I have a small granddaughter and that worries me. But the bathrooms were remodeled that was nice. Just hope the renters take care of it . And treat it like their own. We did have trouble with parking but got it taken care of.

MD
Reviewed 16 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

“Pelican Landing 402”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Overall it was fine. It could use a little updating but for a 1 week vacation it was good. We plan on coming back soon.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Clarksburg wv
Reviewed 13 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing