“Wonderful dining experience”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was our 2nd year dining at Konos in Myrtle Beach and it waa wonderful both times! The most recent visit was very memorable. The staff was very polite and accomodating and our chef, Tu was magnificant!!! He kept us entertained from beginning to end and the food was perfect! Very large portions. Be prepared to carry a to go bag. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone I know who is going to Myrtle Beach.

• Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not too crazy about the reastaurant”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I and my husband love seafood and sushi but it was far from being our best experience. You can hardly find a piece of fish in those sushi. We ordered NY stake medium, it was overcooked and so tiny. I am not the one who likes to complain. We paid the check but we would never come there again.

Visited March 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long wait but delicious food!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I think I went in on a Tuesday night, no reservation, wanting to sit at the grill. It was delicious and entertaining. Not too pricey, and they did have great coupons in the visitor guides on top of that. My only set back was the long wait, about 30 minutes, but it was worth it!

Visited September 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

My sweet Jason chose Kono's for our anniversary dinner, It was fabulous. The staff was so friendly and accomodating to us as we're both picky eaters. The only complaints I have are there was only two of us, yet 18% gratuity is added for any party. Also, Jason ordered an extra filet and after dinner on the way back to our room, he got ill. That was not Kono's fault, but Jason's. Other than those two complaints, it was fabulous.

• Visited November 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Not too good”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Typical Japanese grill experience with fire and flinging spoons. Food was ok, but there wasn't much of it. Paid $21 for what might have been 2 ounces of steak and 4 shrimp. Plenty of rice of course. Cook gave one of the other guests the wrong food, then wanted him to change plates with his friend after they had both eaten some of their food. Typical MB. No matter how bad it gets, there will be an endless supply of patrons.

Visited October 2012