“A personal favorite”

Georgetown, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“A personal favorite”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

After my move here from Atlanta, I was thrilled when I found Dona and Kiva Day Spa. I have consistently been a client and have always been extremely happy with my experience there. Dona keeps current in all the latest techniques and procedures and you always feel welcomed, special, and unhurried. The atmosphere is calming and charming. Kiva Day Spa is truly a treasure!

Visited May 2013

Winterville, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than your money....”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

A friend recommended Kiva Day Spa for a facial and massage. I made an appointment and when I arrived, was greeted by a smiling receptionist. I waited no more than 2 minutes to be called back for my facial. A perky, beautiful woman, Dona, also greeted me with a smile and made me feel comfortable right away. I later found out she was the owner of the spa. I had never had a facial before, so Dona educated me on what she would be doing and told me if I had any questions, to please ask. By the end of the facial, I felt like I had already had a massage. I was so relaxed, I didn't want to get up. But, I had a massage waiting for me. The massage therapist was just as nice as Dona. She asked me questions about any aches, pains and if there were particular areas I wanted her to focus on. The massage therapist was wonderful. As with the facial, I didn't want to get up. I could have slept until they were ready to close for the day. I went ahead and booked another massage for next month and I will book a facial for the month after. So, Kiva will see me every month for a facial or massage. I would highly recommend this spa for anyone looking for a little "spoil myself" time.

1 Thank mswecu85
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing, rejuvenating and habit forming!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My regular visits to Kiva Day Spa have never left me wanting. The staff is outstanding in their efforts to make one's experience a memorable one.

Dona has been my preferred and exclusive Esthetician for many years. Because of her experience and genuine interest both in her profession and her clients, I always get the best of both worlds. Someone who keeps herself up to date in in her field, but never too busy to care about her Clients.

If you have time for a massage, I highly recommend Deb's Cranial Sacral massage. It will be quite a special experience of the best kind.

2 Thank P B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Kiva Day Spa is a little escape from reality. The atmosphere is very calming and relaxed. The staff is very friendly and caring about your needs. I visit Kiva every time that I'm in the area. I would strongly advise checking it out if you have the chance.

Visited October 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Local Favorite...”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

You can be assured that you will be treated in a special, caring way at Kiva Spa. All employees welcome you and your treatment is the best! The decor and atmosphere is so very calming, that stress is reduced BEFORE the treatments begin. I have given gift certificates to friends who rave about the wonderful care they have received at Kiva Spa, too.

1 Thank Carol T