“Calm and comfortable stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hesly R
“Calm and comfortable stay”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Cozy house close to the beach. Nothing super fancy, but clean, in order, and just cozy is my favorite word for it. If it wasnt because we knew indeed it wasnt our home, we wouldve thought it was by how comfortable we were. And Pam is great. Always in contact, catered every need. Will do again!

20 Oct 2014
Thanks for staying with us on your vacation, Hesley. We love our house as well and try to make it feel just like home. Being clean is VERY important to us and I'm glad you found it to be just that--clean, comfortable, and in order. I would love to have you all back again and look forward to setting you up again!!
smithmark...
“Not on the beach, not clean but a great space.”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The house is fairly close to the beach - within walking distance. The pools are nice and since it was October - not crowded. The owners are very nice and helpful- when there was a problem with the dishwasher it was fixed right away. The only thing that was unacceptable was the floors were all extremely dirty and cockroaches live and dead along with someone else's dirty socks and shoes under beds and dirt, food and cockroaches under and behind couches and furniture. All floors were too dirty to walk on without shoes. Beds and furnishings were fine, washer and dryer work great and plenty of hot water. I didnt agree that we should have to wash dry and fold the linens we paid extra rate to use, especially to do so before a 10 am checkout.sheets towels and blankets for five bedrooms before 10 would be impossible without getting up at 4 a.m. and washing them should be included in the fee. Overall it was a good price and served the purpose.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Oct 2014
Thanks for staying with us on your vacation, Mark. I'm glad you found the place to fit your needs and the community we are located in great for your family. It really does have so much for all ages to enjoy. I'm glad you let me know about the cleaning. We had new cleaners clean that one time due to my regular crew being away and they obviously did not do the job that we expect. Our house is normally very clean as that is HIGHLY important but this group dropped the ball. I apologize for this and will not be using them anymore. We have a regular pest control service contract but when we get a lot of rain as we did while you were there and prior to your arrival it needs it more often. It has been taken care. You did not have to wash any of the linens while you were there. You paid for the linen service and were under no obligation to wash any of them. I'm glad that the things that bothered you were easy fixes on my part as they have been dealt with. Once again, thanks for staying with us and I hope you'll come back again. I can PROMISE you a pristine house!!
Trinity G
“Nice house in very family friendly setting...”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This house was very nice in a very family friendly place. I rented the house with extended family and 3 small children. The house is very close to the beach which was convenient. We had the option to either take the golf car to the beach with all of our stuff and it was also close enough to walk back to the house if we forgot anything. The golf car is a must especially since the campground rules only allow the golf cars on certain roads after 7pm. My son really enjoyed riding around in the golf car. The owner was very accessible and helpful throughout our stay. We were also close to lots of shopping and other attractions like Broadway at the Beach which was about 15 minutes away. I would definitely stay here again when we decide to vacation at Myrtle Beach in the future. The only downside that I can think of is the amount of people. The pool and the beach were very crowded in the middle of the day, but everyone was very friendly. The week we went was also the last week before school starts in most areas. Regardless, we still had a great time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: The parking charge
Large groups
6 Sep 2014
Thanks so much for spending your vacation with us, Trinity! It's such a wonderful place for families with children as there are so many other things to do right on site in addition to the beach. It can get crowded in the pools at certain times of the day and we are now looking at putting in a huge lazy river that would help with this issue. I'm hoping this will be in place before next summer. That would be an awesome addition to our already varied choice of amenities here.Having a golf cart is a nice luxury to have just to get around. Kids love this, too. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!
Staycehag...
“Awesome stay at myrtle beach”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this beach hose over the week of the 4th of July. The area is convenient to the beach. The house was perfect and accommodated all ages. The owner Pam is also very nice and welcoming. She made sure we settled in and checked on us to be sure everything was good. We really had a wonderful time and hope to be back there again next year.

9 Aug 2014
Thanks so much for spending your vacation with us, Anastasia! I'm so glad you love our beach home as much as we do. It really is so convenient to most everything you would want to do while vacationing in Myrtle Beach. I try to make sure my guests are comfortable in every way because after all, you took a lot of time to search and settle on staying in our home for your vacation so being happy with your accommodations is VERY important to me. I look forward to seeing you again next summer!
Crunchy40...
Virginia
“Great location, excellent room arrangement, and helpful owner!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I just returned from a trip to Pam's beach house with my family and we had a blast. We had 6 adults and 4 children (12 mo, 20 mo, 3 yr, 5 yr) and found the room arrangements perfect for what we needed. The downstairs kitchen/dining/living area was a great size for everyone to have a place. (also has a huge deck downstairs, and fair size upstairs as well)

We appreciated the fast trip to the beach- a very quick walk (1 minute)- or an extremely quick golf cart ride. The owner, Pam, was really great to work with. She answered tons of questions for me in a very fast manor when booking, and again in a quick burst just prior to arriving. She genuinely cared about our family having what we needed and feeling comfortable.

My 2 concerns as we drove down to the beach: The living area would not be big enough for the group and the distance to the beach would be pretty far. Neither of these should be a concern AT ALL.

Quick tips:
-Fireworks were shot off on the beach by vacationers every night and would go quite late. Not too loud being a bit off the beach, but definitely a slight annoyance.
-You really need to get the golf cart- it is the best transportation for the Ocean Lakes area. The roads seem to be designed with carts in mind (small).
-We found that the SOUTH ENTRANCE to Ocean Lakes saved us 5 minutes or so in getting in/out of the complex

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen, room arrangement, proximity to beach
Liked least: floor dirty upon arrival
Your age range 25-34
7 Aug 2014
Thank you for spending your vacation in our beach home, Matt. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we do. We really do take pride in our home and take great strides in making sure our guests have everything they need from the time they arrive until they leave. I certainly look forward to having you all back again in the future!
Xquisite6...
Lusby
“Wonderful Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I want to first start by stating that the pictures don't do this home justice. This rental is only a minute or so from the beach and right around the corner from the recreation center that has a wonderful arcade, indoor heated pool and all the extras you will need. We plan on going back in April and can't wait to enjoy this wonderful location and warmer weather. Thanks Pam! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location and nice decor
Liked least: icy steps upon arrival
Large groups People with pets
3 Feb 2014
Thank you so much for this nice review! We really enjoy our house and try to keep it in great shape for our guests. I love the location, too! Perfect for families! I can't wait to have you down again in just a couple of months when the weather is much warmer! Thanks again, Veronica!
PA
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing