“I can't wait to book our next stay here!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeanelle2...
Canton, Ohio
“I can't wait to book our next stay here!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Our family ( mom, sisters, grandkids and a couple friend) booked this home for a week and we were a little worried it wouldn't be enough room for us, but the pictures do NOT do this house justice. It was much larger than we expected, plenty of room and super nice location!! Pam was very hands on with making sure we had all we needed! the house was clean and the fact it had a washer and dryer was so beneficial with a large group! The golf carts are a must and well worth the few extra bucks to rent!! I would honestly stay here again and intend to for our next trip! thank you Pam you were amazing!

Liked best: everything
Liked least: couldnt stay longer
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for staying with us for your summer vacation, Jeanelle! I really appreciate the kind words about our beach house. We love it and really try to go out of our way to make sure our guests are comfortable and have everything they need to make it a memorable stay. I agree with you, having a golf cart is well worth the extra bucks as there is so much to see and do while here. We are getting a water park and lazy river put in as we speak and our guests will have FREE access to this when you stay with us. You absolutely MUST come back, Jeanelle! Can't wait to see you all again!
swcotten1...
Sanford, North Carolina
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I rented this house for a weekend at the beach in October. We were pleased with the accommodations. The house was clean, conveniently located near the beach, the pools (indoor and outdoor), Tanger Outlet, the mall and Broadway At The Beach, and many eateries. Pam was very nice, professional and available. My family has agreed that Pam is our choice for vacations going forward. Thank you Pam, for a wonderful vacation.

7 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for staying with us on your family vacation, Shirley! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to make your weekend one to remember in spite of the rain you had to endure. So happy you were able to take in some of the sites and attractions close by. I look so forward to having you all visit us again in the future. (And thanks for making me your "go-to person" for vacationing:)
RORIQC73
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Vacation of a lifetime”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Oh this was far more than what we exspected. The house was excellent, we were like walking distance from the beach. We rented golf cart, to get around on campgroung thay was great too, the whole expereience was great we already talking about returning again. Pam was great she came and check on us next morining after arriving, such a great lady. I would reccommend her to anyone who traveling down to Myrtle Beach, and need somewhere to stay that has a large family like I do. Pam you are the best and we felt right at home. So glad to have met you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how close we were to the beach
Liked least: the fire works after 11:00pm when the young kids trying to sleep
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
22 Aug 2015
Rori, it was an absolute pleasure having you all as our guests! I take pride in making sure you have the best time you can possibly have while here so I'm so thankful you enjoyed your stay. It really is a great house! Perfect for families with children of all ages as there is so much for everyone to do. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review. I look forward to having you all back again, Rori!
Hesly R
“Calm and comfortable stay”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Cozy house close to the beach. Nothing super fancy, but clean, in order, and just cozy is my favorite word for it. If it wasnt because we knew indeed it wasnt our home, we wouldve thought it was by how comfortable we were. And Pam is great. Always in contact, catered every need. Will do again!

20 Oct 2014
Thanks for staying with us on your vacation, Hesley. We love our house as well and try to make it feel just like home. Being clean is VERY important to us and I'm glad you found it to be just that--clean, comfortable, and in order. I would love to have you all back again and look forward to setting you up again!!
smithmark...
“Not on the beach, not clean but a great space.”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The house is fairly close to the beach - within walking distance. The pools are nice and since it was October - not crowded. The owners are very nice and helpful- when there was a problem with the dishwasher it was fixed right away. The only thing that was unacceptable was the floors were all extremely dirty and cockroaches live and dead along with someone else's dirty socks and shoes under beds and dirt, food and cockroaches under and behind couches and furniture. All floors were too dirty to walk on without shoes. Beds and furnishings were fine, washer and dryer work great and plenty of hot water. I didnt agree that we should have to wash dry and fold the linens we paid extra rate to use, especially to do so before a 10 am checkout.sheets towels and blankets for five bedrooms before 10 would be impossible without getting up at 4 a.m. and washing them should be included in the fee. Overall it was a good price and served the purpose.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Oct 2014
Thanks for staying with us on your vacation, Mark. I'm glad you found the place to fit your needs and the community we are located in great for your family. It really does have so much for all ages to enjoy. I'm glad you let me know about the cleaning. We had new cleaners clean that one time due to my regular crew being away and they obviously did not do the job that we expect. Our house is normally very clean as that is HIGHLY important but this group dropped the ball. I apologize for this and will not be using them anymore. We have a regular pest control service contract but when we get a lot of rain as we did while you were there and prior to your arrival it needs it more often. It has been taken care. You did not have to wash any of the linens while you were there. You paid for the linen service and were under no obligation to wash any of them. I'm glad that the things that bothered you were easy fixes on my part as they have been dealt with. Once again, thanks for staying with us and I hope you'll come back again. I can PROMISE you a pristine house!!
Trinity G
“Nice house in very family friendly setting...”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This house was very nice in a very family friendly place. I rented the house with extended family and 3 small children. The house is very close to the beach which was convenient. We had the option to either take the golf car to the beach with all of our stuff and it was also close enough to walk back to the house if we forgot anything. The golf car is a must especially since the campground rules only allow the golf cars on certain roads after 7pm. My son really enjoyed riding around in the golf car. The owner was very accessible and helpful throughout our stay. We were also close to lots of shopping and other attractions like Broadway at the Beach which was about 15 minutes away. I would definitely stay here again when we decide to vacation at Myrtle Beach in the future. The only downside that I can think of is the amount of people. The pool and the beach were very crowded in the middle of the day, but everyone was very friendly. The week we went was also the last week before school starts in most areas. Regardless, we still had a great time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: The parking charge
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
6 Sep 2014
Thanks so much for spending your vacation with us, Trinity! It's such a wonderful place for families with children as there are so many other things to do right on site in addition to the beach. It can get crowded in the pools at certain times of the day and we are now looking at putting in a huge lazy river that would help with this issue. I'm hoping this will be in place before next summer. That would be an awesome addition to our already varied choice of amenities here.Having a golf cart is a nice luxury to have just to get around. Kids love this, too. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!
Staycehag...
“Awesome stay at myrtle beach”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this beach hose over the week of the 4th of July. The area is convenient to the beach. The house was perfect and accommodated all ages. The owner Pam is also very nice and welcoming. She made sure we settled in and checked on us to be sure everything was good. We really had a wonderful time and hope to be back there again next year.

9 Aug 2014
Thanks so much for spending your vacation with us, Anastasia! I'm so glad you love our beach home as much as we do. It really is so convenient to most everything you would want to do while vacationing in Myrtle Beach. I try to make sure my guests are comfortable in every way because after all, you took a lot of time to search and settle on staying in our home for your vacation so being happy with your accommodations is VERY important to me. I look forward to seeing you again next summer!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing