“Impressed !” 5 of 5 bubbles

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Impressed !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Generally when you visit a boardwalk haunted house, its cheesy cheap thrills... Goofy music.... And outdated decor...... This attraction is NOT the case!

I visited with my kids who, like me, enjoy a good scare. The actor who greeted me asked if I was sure we wanted the "full show" as it IS scary. We agreed.....FULL SHOW.

It is best to go through as a small group as this is a big part of the fun .We joined another couple in touring this attraction for a group of 5.

The actors were in character enthusiastically and played their parts well. Getting through the darkness in five minutes or less was very reminiscent of the Saw movies.....a creepy challenge of fighting through the "unknown".

I love to be scared and all things creepy. This was worth the $ for me. Thanks for the fun!

6 Thank traysea77

Chicago, Illinois
“Really scary! Buddyman a must see!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Really surprising. I was impressed with the performance of the actors we met, especially buddy! The cashier gave us a better price than Ripleys too. Buddy.. we be back and we make it out again!!

Visited July 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A very poor experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I visited this place a few months back and I was extremely disappointed with the staffs' attitude and in my opinion the unfairness of their "chicken out police" . People in our very small group were very insulted by the disrespectful terms and arrogant mannerisms of the employee who was explaining the rules before we step into the set up area. Even thought we didn't step a single foot inside their supposedly hunted area, because we got into an argument with this very confrontational clerk right at the top of the steps due to his poor choices of words and demeanor. Needless to say they refuse to refund the money by using their "chicken out excuse." We pay to have fun not to be talk down by a clerk in make up. We end up going to another haunted place nearby. What a positive contrast! We are getting ready to head down to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks and this place is off our list.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank D T
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best stop on the boardwalk for fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved this place so much nicer than Ripley's haunted house. We laughed the whole way through the staff was amazing.

5 Thank Sara N
Clayton, Georgia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Staff is great. They are rude and scary- perfect for the atmosphere of the haunted house. Narrow dark passage ways with creepy lightening and sound affects. The live actors inside the house are also great. Ive taken some awesome pics with the piggy man outside. Very great place with wonderful actors. I have also done the seance combo every summer since it opened. Very fun for a good price in a perfect location right off the strip.

Visited July 2013