“Delicious sandwiches and great service”
Review of Sandwiches By Frankie & Eatery - CLOSED

Sandwiches By Frankie & Eatery
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped after being flagged down by young men with billboards. We got 4 sandwiches to go and they were fast and delicious!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Fresh made sandwiches and side fixings. Service was good and the prices were reasonable. I wish I had bought a cannoli for later they looked wonderful. However, I was too full from the sandwich!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This review is for Sandwiches by Frankie and Eatery in the Galleria Mall. We stopped in on a whim since the shopping center was on the way back to our hotel. I'm so glad we gave this place a shot since the food was amazing. I had what I'm pretty sure is the best eggplant parm sandwich ever! And I'm Italian! The meatball parm was also great. The menu is extensive so you may have a hard time deciding what to order, but save some room for the Italian pastries which are fresh and delicious. Everything is fresh made when you order so allow some extra time for your order to be ready. Our lunch was so good we went back again the following day.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Stopped by this little sandwich shop for the first time today. It will not be the last. The owner is from New York so it was no surprise that the food was going to be good. It was great. House made roast beef perfectly cooked. Tender and lean with baked on cheese, lettuce and tomatoe. I had to eat the whole thing. My husband ordered a corned beef special. Not on the menu but "no problem". GREAT!!! Everything is made to order. Don't miss out on this little bit of Northern heaven. You will not be disappointed. I promise. I hear the meatball parm is to die for and I can't wait to try the eggplant parm.