“Perfectly prepared!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
N. Myrtle Beach, SC
“Perfectly prepared!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I had a delicious roast beef sandwich on a toasted sesame bagel! Bagel was toasted perfectly. Not just warmed up...roast beef really fresh. Beef barley soup made with pot roast. To die for. I left very happy. And one of the owners brought my food and she is very warm and sweet. Loved it

1 Thank JB1894

“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

If you are near the Galleria Plaza in North Myrtle, you must try this sandwich Deli. Hot and cold sanwiches, salads, and yummy sides. You won't be disappointed. They also do carry outs. Great for pick up after a long day at the beach--for 10 bucks you get a 12" sub, homemade chips, drink and choice of side. Huge amount of food. Yum!

asheville, North Carolina, USA
“Delicious sandwiches and great service”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped after being flagged down by young men with billboards. We got 4 sandwiches to go and they were fast and delicious!

Denver, Colorado
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Fresh made sandwiches and side fixings. Service was good and the prices were reasonable. I wish I had bought a cannoli for later they looked wonderful. However, I was too full from the sandwich!

Visited July 2013
“Excellent sandwich shop.”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This review is for Sandwiches by Frankie and Eatery in the Galleria Mall. We stopped in on a whim since the shopping center was on the way back to our hotel. I'm so glad we gave this place a shot since the food was amazing. I had what I'm pretty sure is the best eggplant parm sandwich ever! And I'm Italian! The meatball parm was also great. The menu is extensive so you may have a hard time deciding what to order, but save some room for the Italian pastries which are fresh and delicious. Everything is fresh made when you order so allow some extra time for your order to be ready. Our lunch was so good we went back again the following day.

• Visited July 2013