“Delicious sandwiches”

Sandwiches By Frankie & Eatery
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for sandwiches for lunch, this place is a must. I ate here with husband one day while in myrtle beach and we both enjoyed it. He got the bronx bomber and I think mine was called the half and half. I really liked them both but, the bronx bomber was very good! Everything tasted very fresh. It's family owned & operated, we actually spoke with Frankie, he was very nice & seemed to really enjoy the business. Forget subway and all the usuals, come here for a sub - you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Sandwiches By Frankie & Eatery

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I had a delicious roast beef sandwich on a toasted sesame bagel! Bagel was toasted perfectly. Not just warmed up...roast beef really fresh. Beef barley soup made with pot roast. To die for. I left very happy. And one of the owners brought my food and she is very warm and sweet. Loved it

1  Thank JB1894
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

If you are near the Galleria Plaza in North Myrtle, you must try this sandwich Deli. Hot and cold sanwiches, salads, and yummy sides. You won't be disappointed. They also do carry outs. Great for pick up after a long day at the beach--for 10 bucks you get a 12" sub, homemade chips, drink and choice of side. Huge amount of food. Yum!

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped after being flagged down by young men with billboards. We got 4 sandwiches to go and they were fast and delicious!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Fresh made sandwiches and side fixings. Service was good and the prices were reasonable. I wish I had bought a cannoli for later they looked wonderful. However, I was too full from the sandwich!