“Family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Large living room with 50''' HDTV large kitchen
lake view
Ground floor unit view
lakeview
close to the beach
Close to Market Commons, Broadway at the Beach, Convention Center, Tanger Outlet, Coastal Grand Mall
Master bedroom with TV
newly furnished
very clean condo with large kitchen
perfect location for a walk or jogging
Yannick Pettigrew, Owner, we are on site
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Really enjoyed the Myrtlewood location. Close to food, grocery, and attractions. Condo very clean and nicely stocked with all needs. Would recommend and use again. would have liked clear directions to a larger pool to use for the family together (map of property) Hope future visitors enjoy using the crockpot we left behind by accident :)

“4th of July”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

The unit is clean, furniture is beautiful. Wireless internet, walk straight out to the pool, not far from the grill and the view of the golf course is beautiful and relaxing. We had a wonderful stay. We have stayed in more than one of this owner's unit and we have never been disappointed.

Va
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
muthtrave...
Frankenmuth, MI
“Very nice for a place off the beach”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Very nice condos for the price. Plenty of room, nice enough furnishings, and everything you would need for your stay. I wouldn't call it a luxury condo but still very nice. We went with a Large group for a youth baseball tournament. Several of the families booked through the Ripken Tournament, but a few of us booked through Monarch rentals, and we paid around $400 less for the week. The location was great for the tournament. Just a short drive to everything, but far enough away that the team could rest and relax between games without distractions. If I were to do just a family vacation I would stay closer to, or on the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price and ease of booking
Liked least: slow internet connection
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“Nice and Clean Condo”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My friends and I enjoyed the condo.We were very comfortable and had everything we needed. The owner was very responsive to my text messages and emails. Yannik even upgraded my rental when someone canceled their room last minute just because! Thanks again!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It exceeded all expectations!!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Really enjoyed all of the amenities and the location. It was a fabulous place to stay and we will be going again!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;