“Very Friendly Staff”

Ranked #259 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are a family friendly Beach Bar & Grill. We have a great Happy Hour Kids Meals
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Was staying at Forest Dunes and decided to try Buckets. Had TV's going, lots of decorations and a nice ocean view. The employees were very nice and friendly. I thought the menu was a little limited. I tried a Philly cheesesteak that was pretty good on a very nice sub roll and amply filled with beef, onions and peppers. Prices were not bad, worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Buckets is the in-house restaurant/bar at the Forest Dunes but it is open to the public as well. Nice quiet cozy place with great, friendly staff. Basically a quick-service menu but just the thing when you've just checked into your room after a long drive.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had lunch here while on vacation. Had freshly made fried pickles and a cheeseburger. Try the Maryland Style Bloody Mary's.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We decided to try this local restaurant for a late breakfast. I ordered the "Special"...scrambled eggs ,bacon and toast . Well I wasn't overly impressed....the eggs were not the light fluffy scrambled eggs I have had at other restaurants..the meal seemed really lackluster to say the least. My husband had the Hashbrown meal and his was much better looking and much tastier than mine. I realize my order was nothing fancy but it seemed to lack any taste of any kind.
The service was so-so..I was not impressed to see the young lady working at the counter was working in the restaurant barefooted !! I have never seen this in a restaurant before ! In fact I have often sen signs in restaurants stating....no shirts , no SHOES , no service !

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We checked in and went here for happy hour as we figured out our plans for the rest of the day. Nice atmosphere as a typical hotel bar area. We had the loaded nachos and they were good.