“Great show!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Comedy Cabana
Ranked #2 of 50 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach's ONLY 5 Star Comedy Club featuring 3 new professional comics weekly. We are conveniently located in Restaurant Row just a half a mile north of the Carolina Opry and 3 miles south of Barefoot Landing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great show!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was our second visit here after about 10 years! We should have come back sooner, as I had forgotten how funny it is to see LIVE comedians in action! The emcee/owner? of the place - Cooter Douglas - could keep the crowd entertained all night just by himself. The night we were there, Hank Denson, from Atlanta, opened for Rich Minervini...and they were both hilarious! The place was packed on a Saturday night, and the crowd was in stitches. Drinks are reasonable - and the service attentive. We won't wait so long to go back!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank beachbumbabs

Conway, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best Show on the Grand Strand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love Comedy Cabana. We've been going ther for years. It's always a good night out. Lots of laughs. Just dont sit up front if you are easily offended. The comedians like to bust the front rows. Thevfood is good too. Its a great place for New Years Eve.

Visited November 2012
Pennsylvania
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Fun night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

The guy who manages the place (at least that's my assumption) comes out and jokes around for about 10 to 15 minutes. This year, we had the pleasure of being entertained by an additional comedian besides the headliner. He was great! The headliner was funny as well, but I would have been just as happy to listen to the 2nd guy a little bit longer. You have to purchase two items each from the bar menu. The tickets for the show were $15 each and the drinks we ordered (Gin & Grapefruit Juice and Screwdriver) were $7 each. My husband had 3 drinks and I had two. We also ordered a basket of hot pretzels for $5.49. With the almost $7 tax, our tab at the location was $42. Add that to the $30 for the tickets, it ended up costing us $72 for the show/beverages/snack plus a $5 tip. You can choose non-alcoholic beverages as part of your 2 beverage requirement, and if you look around, you most likely can find a discount coupon for the show.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank LooneyIAm
Kingsport, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We decided to check out the Comedy Cabana one night and called to get reservations. It was very easy and the girl on the phone was most helpful. We saw a comedian called "The Latin Lunatic". We are big live comedy fans and thought his show was just average. The majority of his routine was just asking people where they were from and making jokes with them.....fine for an occasional laugh but normally it is mixed in with some prepared material. Still a fun night out and we will return next time we are in town. They have a 2 item minimum which can be alcohol, soft drinks or food items. Very fair! Check it out the next time you are in town and want a night away from the beach or shopping.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kim W
Colborne, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wouldn't Waste My Money !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My Wife and I wanted something "different" to do one night. I phoned this place thru the local "flyers" we had. When I phoned I was told admission was $15 each. Sounded good ! We took a taxi ride from Ocean Blvd ($20). Once we got there I bought our tickets and then was informed we had to purchase 2 items each from the bar/food menu as part of it. We were already there and taxi was gone so we said what the heck !! We stayed for the 3 comedians andhad a "few" laughs but overall I didn't think any of them were all that funny. I give them an "A" for effort but that is about all. The person on the phone should have informed us that this was also a "restaurant/bar" and that we had to purchase the "other items" as part of the show. It was Tuesday August 27th we were there. About 16 people showed up and it looks like it accommodates about 80.

Visited August 2013