“Amazing!”

Ash Myrtle Beach ATV Tours
Ranked #15 of 38 Tours in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: GUIDED ATV TOURS, THE BEST TIME YOU WILL HAVE IN MYRTLE BEACH SC, APPOX TWO HOURS OF FUNThe Third Ave address is a sub office, phone and mail only.
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Had the best time. My family had no experience on ATVs. The guides we so helpful and kept the adventure very very safe but yet exciting. Definitely got our monies worth. Thank you again! The Lipomi Family

Medway
“Awesome vacation stop”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

On our way back from Disney we decided to go on the ATv tour
It was the best decision we made!! Super nice owners!! I was the one who was so nervous but by the time we finish I was the one who didn't wanna get off,my kids range from 10 to 16 and they had a ball,they even had my 10 driving ! We absoulty loved it great trails and mud!!

Cheshire
“awesome adventure”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

while on vacation in Myrtle Beach we decided to try the ATV tour as something different. I had never ridden anything like that before but the guides explained everything in detail before starting out and were very patient if someone had difficulty. The trails we rode on varied so that we got to experience many different challenges. It was an absolute blast! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wishing to have a unique experience that you will remember forever. The only advice I would give is to wear throw away shoes or rubber boots. We purchased $5 sneakers and threw them out afterward since they got totally muddy. It was worth it though because riding through the mud puddles was so much fun!

Cheshire, Connecticut, United States
“So Much Fun For The Family!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This tour is so much fun for all ages. I am 14 and at first it was difficult for me to get the hang of things but as you go it just gets easier and easier. The guides definitely know what they are going, if you get stuck then they will help you out (I know because I got stuck several times). Don't worry if you have never ridden an ATV before because the guides teach you how to ride it and make sure you know how to ride it before they start the tour. The ride is great, it's super fun when you ride through the mud and in the water. I will definitely consider doing the tour again.

Ellington
“The Rolling Stones”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

If I could give this a six star rating I would. The price includes some extras that you won't appreciate until you take the tour. Nancy and the crew put safety above anything. My kids were taught some great lessons . Family first and respect were put on the table right from the start. The kids were allowed to have fun but not at the risk of their safety. Thanks for the memory.

I had a great time on the tour! I've never ridden an ATV before, but they did a really good job showing me how to work the machine and how to be safe and everything. I would definitely do it again. I recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good time! -Kiara

I had a super duper fun time riding the ATV. It was really easy to ride and I loved getting muddy and wet. The tour guides were really nice too. -Rachel

I loved riding the ATV. I would definitely go again really soon. The tour guide was really nice. -Josh