“Entertaining for the whole family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pirates Voyage

Pirates Voyage
Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.00*
and up
Myrtle Beach's Big M Casino Cruise Ship
More attraction details
Owner description: Spectacular acrobatic competition, live animals and a brand new original music score by Dolly Parton will create an immersive adventure experience. All this fun and adventure as ye enjoy a spectacular five-course pirate feast. Which crew will take the treasure may be up to you as ye cheer me buccaneers on to victory. Map out a plan to arrive early and begin ye swashbuckling experience in me Pirates Village for a fun and interactive experience as ye prepare for The Most Breathtaking Dinner Show Ever!
Hackettstown, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining for the whole family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Like watching "cirque du soleill" for kids! The food was plenty and the show very entertaining. Reservations are recommended.

1 Thank Gladys B

Saint Paul, Minnesota
6 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable for All Ages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Out of all the attractions we went to, this was unanimously the best attraction.

I think the price is fair considering that you get food and entertainment. However, I think the children's price needs to be lowered because children were given the same amount of food when they generally didn't consume as much as adults did. During the show, a server went around to ask for alcohol orders. The server asked the adults on either side of me, but deliberately skipped me. I was very annoyed since I did want to order an alcoholic beverage. I just had to wonder if it was because I am not white. Management needs to train the staff better.

The show was entertaining: drama, romance, action, spooky, funny, singing, acrobatics, animals, and even audience participation on the stage.

One thing that confused me is that the show started with a mention that no photography was allowed. But printed on the napkins was a statement encouraging you to post your photos on Instagram.

The last recommendation is to reserve ahead of time. Our group just showed up and were told there were no seats left. Also, don't bother paying for the premium seating because the side seating is just as good.

Ashburn, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun for the family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Overall a great show! A little pricey at $50+ a person???but for dinner and a show I guess it was pretty good. The food was very good and the show was very entertaining! The only thing is my 3 year old was frightened through some of the parts in the show...there is a part where the arena goes completely dark and glowing skeletons fall from the ceiling....yah, not too good for a 3 year old.
BUT...there were so many other parts that she loved. There were mermaids, a real sea lion, dogs, ducks...so there is something for all ages.
I did find it a bit annoying that they ask for a tip at the end...when we had already paid $320.00 for 5 adults and 2 children..and that was for "general seating" not VIP.
Also..all seats are great seats..so don't feel pressured into purchasing the higher priced seats.

Goshen, New York, United States
“Don't miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

There certainly is a lot to do and see in Myrtle Beach, but this is something you shouldn't miss! The actors and actresses are very talented. I wasn't overly excited to see the show, but I was pleasantly surprised! We loved how the animals were incorporated into the acts. There was a small part that could be scary for young children, but don't let that stop you from going! The dinner was delicious and our bellies were full when we left! All of the seats seemed great, but be ready to be very close to the person sitting next to you. There is a gift shop and the prices were very decent.

Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Asheville, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great show! Bring the kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

After 1,000 billboard and plane advertisements, signs on the elevators in our hotel, and visits from pirates at our pool, we took the plunge and visited Pirates Voyage.

It's quite pricey but you're paying for the show. What a show it is! We brought our toddler with us and he enjoyed the show. It had lots of acts and pyrotechnics they did well in keeping him entertained. The finale was pretty awesome! They had lots of animals in the show as well.

The story was fairly easy to follow if you're listening. The actors were pretty good though the whole show seemed lip synced.

We sat up front on the first row and it was cool. We got small sprinkle now and then from the acts but nothing big. Close enough to experience the heat from the fire! (Preferred seating gets you front row or center section, go for the upgrade!)

The food is ok and average for the show. Half of a chicken, half a potato, soup, garlic biscuit, pulled pork, and a mini corn on the cob. Little guy didn't eat much because he was busy watching the show. All the tea, water, or Pepsi you'd like. We never heard a last call as mentioned in other reviews. If you have a little one or picky eaters, come prepared with snacks or eat before arriving.

If you've got kids, they'll love it! Young and old. They also have a preshow with pirate face painting that's extra. Arrive 4 prior to showtime.

Go early for best seats too. Buy your tickets online to make sure you get tickets because this thing sells pretty quickly.

They take group or family photos when you first arrive to sell you later. About $30. Some people came dressed up to the show.

All in all, we will be back and recommend this show to anyone!
Cheers!