Best Western Plus Myrtle Beach Hotel
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$81
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
US$205
US$178
Travelocity
US$78
  • Pool
All reviewsrestaurant rowmake your own wafflesbreakfast was deliciouscarolina opryclean hotelthe breakfast areabarefoot landinglabor daynight staya great place to staynice stayfree breakfastenjoyed my staythe room was nicepetsmbmyrtle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This beautiful hotel is totally updated, clean, and has a staff that was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was terrific! I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Hotel is on a busy strip, but doesn't feel that way once inside. Close to everything, including Restaurant Row.(Benjamins Calabash) is a must if you love seafood, its next door. Staff was very nice, rooms clean, free breakfast in the morning. I took advantage of the 3 night stay special so I paid $110 per night. It's not fancy, but just perfect if you want some place clean and you are on a budget. Myself and my family enjoyed it. This was the 1st time staying closer to N Myrtle, much quieter than the south end. We enjoyed the beach at N. Myrtle in barefoot landing, there is free public parking too. All and all, great time, this was the best value I have ever had in Myrtle Beach and I go every year.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank clarendongirl
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My family and I stayed here for "family reunion and beyond" vacation. The hotel is very clean, and the pool, though small, was kept clean and my two young sons enjoyed it very much.

The staff was superb! April, who helped me with my reservation, and a previous one wherein my wife and her mother had enjoyed, was simply a gem. She was very accommodating, kind, warm, and always sported a genuine smile. April was a tremendous help. Janice, upon check-in, was very helpful. She sported a great smile and I was impressed with her doubling as breakfast attendant the next morning due to short staffing, even though she was the sales director. I admire such dedication. Janice was very friendly, and upbeat, as well. Sherry was pleasant when I first saw her around 2am, and she helped me with requests, and information. At breakfast, she was also filling in with Janice, and again, both ladies were amazing. Aaron, at check-in, was helpful, and friendly. He answered many questions throughout our five night stay with patience and professionalism. We met the new breakfast attendant, Sharon, on her first day (our last morning), and she absolutely is top-notch. She handled breakfast very efficiently and always with a warm smile.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. The Internet connection was spotty for a couple of our iPad and droid devices on the second floor, but they connected fine on the first. Also, our laptops connected fine in our room, as did our iPhone. Housecleaning always spoke back when I greeted them, and the room was cleaned to our satisfaction. We will stay here again. I highly recommend this hotel for family, couples, business, or just passing through.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Reggie S
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We arrived June 23. The room were great, the staff was good and helpful when we ask questions.

This is a great hotel and location. It's two miles from the beach and two miles from the mall. So you are right in the middle of everything.

The only problem that I had was that, the floors in the room were not sweep on a daily bases.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Rhynesc
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We traveled from upstate NY to SC for our first vacation on the beach. Check in was easy and fast, Luke was wonderful. The hotel was very nice, clean and just what we expected. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. A delicious and lovely breakfast each morning, DeeDee was fantastic! An overall awesome hotel experience. We are already looking forward to next year at this hotel again! Thank you so much for a great vacation!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family