Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Twilight Surf Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Dunes Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Beachwalk Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Palace Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Virginian Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Southern Breeze Motel(Myrtle Beach)
3,067 results
All reviewsrocking chairsbunk bedsbath suitethe breakfast arealazy riversfree breakfastnorth toweryogurthot breakfastpool areaoverlooking the oceanevery morningcommon areasoceanfront roomparking garageoff seasoneasy access to the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This hotel is vey clean, has a wonderful staff and is in a great location. The only negative I have is the breakfast It is horrible, if you're use to a hotel that offers a nice complimentary breakfast like the Embassy Suites, then don't stay here. On Sunday morning we were treated to eggs with biscuit and nasty gravy with NO choice of meats. The property is very nice and clean. So if breakfast is not a major concern I recommend this hotel 100 percent. One more thing we tried to use the in door hot tub but it was very cold, we called the maintenance man around 8:30 he said the furnace must have broken and by the time he called his boss it would be time for the pool area to close (the pool closes at 10pm) "What kind of customer service was that"? Never the less I still recommend this hotel because of all my other encounters with the staff and how nice and clean this hotel is.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank powellte
Reviewed 21 December 2013

If you are coming to Myrtle Beach and don't check this hotel out first you are missing a great value. Don't be misled by the Hampton Brand the hotel is on a par with a Marriott resort. its literally the nicest Hampton I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Ronald B
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We planned an off-season trip here, mid December. Temps were in the mid-60's. We booked the 2-bedroom suite, which is exactly like it looks in the pictures. Very beachy décor, Couch, rattan chair, easy chair w/ottoman. Full kitchen with big breakfast bar. (No corkscrew though, luckily we travel with our own, haha).

We were on the 12th floor, which afforded a fantastic view of the ocean, and the sound of the waves crashing was phenominal. These rooms have a good sized balcony in the living room, and then a slider that opens in the bedroom, which is GREAT for sleeping with the window open, listening to the waves.

Breakfast is all carbs, really, so hit one of the gazillion pancake houses nearby instead. Coffee is pretty good though.

Place is very clean, both the common areas and the room. Maid service was great.

Bedding is really nice, soft, fluffy comforter and decent pillows. Tv's in every room.

Tons of beach to explore, gorgeous views. I would stay here again for the views. I might take one of the smaller rooms. The only reason we got this huge room is that the 1-bedrm suites only go up to the 4th floor. Everything above that is a 2-bedrm. And my hubby wanted a high floor. Personally, I like the lower floors for a better view of the ocean. We saw dolphins cruising by.

The common areas are wonderful, big, huge breakfast room with tables large enough to share, play cards, or just watch the waves go by.

Indoor heated pool is awesome, and hot tub rocks.

The only thing this place doesn't have is a bar or restaurant, which we missed very much.

If you are a Hilton honors member, beware of the concierge who is hawking timeshares. She'll call your room and offer you free points to come down...She's really nice, and gave us some attractions to hit, but we didn't want the sales pitch.

Ocean boulevard is a little deserted this time of year, but if you jog over to Kings Highway, you will find lots of civilization. :)

Room Tip: Go with the 4th floor 1-bedroom suite. Cheaper and just as spiffy with great views.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank dkp213
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This 14 floor highrise sits directly on the Grand Strand, My room was on the top floor with beautiful views. The room was beautifully furnished and just so cozy. I was traveling alone so the smaller room size did not bother me. There are beautiful pools, and lots of comfy common areas with couches and rockers. Absolutely the place to stay on the beach. The staff was cheerful and friendly..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Jo Maine
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had stayed at this hotel for a business conference several years ago. Have since been back for several girl's weekends, family week and just for a get away here and there. The accommodations are absolutely flawless and the staff is some of the best I have ever encountered. We travel at least once per month, so I have had my share of bad hotels. This is NOT one of them. Highly recommend you stay here!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends