My husband and I spent five nights at the Hampton Inn MB Oceanfront with my parents and brother. I booked this hotel for the entire family for three reasons - 1) oceanfront, 2) pools/lazy river, and 3) TripAdvisor reviews. For the price, the hotel is quite nice. The rooms were comfortable and the lobby level common areas give you a big beach house feel with the wide-plank hardwood floors, white walls, and comfortable pastel chairs and couches. We spent each night on the balcony outside of the breakfast area overlooking the pool, catching the ocean breeze. Everyone in my party really enjoyed the hotel. The complimentary breakfast is a great touch as you can fill up before your day in the sun. I always appreciate free wifi as well.
This was my first time to Myrtle Beach, and we realized very quickly that a car was necessary, that most restaurants and stores were not walkable. My husband and I had rented a car as we flew in to Charleston, so we used it daily to drive to dinner and the stores at Broadway at the Beach and the Market Common.
The pools and lazy rivers were never overly crowded. While we were a party of adults, it was obvious that this was a hotel for families. We didn't mind the kid chaos too much - it often added humor to the afternoon - but anyone would comes here should be aware that the pool areas are not quiet and serene. We found that the beach was not overly crowded, and if you want to get away from the pool area, the sand and waves are just a few steps away.
Overall, this is a very nice hotel for the price - it has everything you need for a great time at the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach-Oceanfront hotel, located directly on the beach. Our Myrtle Beach hotel is located just two miles from Myrtle Beach Jetport and minutes from local attractions like Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grande Mall, and Myrtle Beach's new 'Sky Wheel'. Our two-story lobby with pine floors offers beautiful Atlantic Ocean views. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast(R) and enjoy views of the ocean. If you're on the go, be sure to grab one of our Hampton's On the Run(R) Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday. Enjoy a gourmet blend of coffee available every day, all day. Sunbathe and swim in one of our two lazy rivers, three outdoor and four indoor pools at our Myrtle Beach oceanfront hotel. Our beachfront playground is great for the little ones in your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach / Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn