Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$72
US$242
US$214
  • Pool
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
3,067 results
All reviewsrocking chairsbunk bedsbath suitethe breakfast arealazy riversfree breakfastnorth toweryogurthot breakfastpool areaoverlooking the oceanevery morningcommon areasoceanfront roomparking garageoff seasoneasy access to the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Wonderful getaway...DH and I had never been to Myrtle Beach so looked forward to exploring the area. Since we are Hilton Honors and have come to trust the Hampton Inn etc ...we decided to stay at this establishment for pricing ;AAA discount and off season, location ; right on the beach with ocean front views, and as stated above... affiliation with Hilton Honors system.
Ginny at frontdesk was professional; accomodating and knowlegable. Thank you ! Rooms were clean and well appointed ( we had been upgraded to suite on 8th fl ) with each balcony having rocking chairs; weather was cold but took advantage of ocean view .
Breakfast was plentiful with warm and cold foods with area clean and large.You could also sit in the chairs and look out to the ocean while enjoying your coffee.
There are quite a few pancake houses around the area with of course the obligatory fast food chain(s)
Free parking in the garage but it is kinda tricky getting in and out ( would hate to see it when it is in full season ) All in all this hotel is worth staying at.
TIP: Do try to have dinner at " the Sea Captain's house" down on the right from the hotel ; moderately priced for the area and great food with service top notch. It seems to be routinely frequented by the local residents as well.
Also please go to ' Brookgreen Gardens' facinatingly beautiful with tours by the volunteers
animals sculpture gardens nature as well as interesting history. Your ticket is good for several days after purchase ( and we still did not do it all .)
We will return...and to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2010

This lovely hotel has beautiful views of the beach, and 6 or 8 swimming pools, half of which are under-roof and heated! Huge hottub. Nice people, clean facility, nice breakfast, and free fresh-baked cookies every afternoon at 4:00! We extended our stay and still hated to leave.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2010

this was our first trip to myrtle beach. the hotel was perfect. the lobby is wonderful, the rooms are clean. we stayed on the 10th floor and the view was great. loved the breakfast and cookies each day. the kids loved the pools.

you can find cheaper places but don't. stay here it is perfect.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2010

In September, I called for pricing for October 2011, I s/w a gentleman who told me that since it is over a year away there is no way to tell exactly what the price would be, but for this October it is $163 per night. He said for a week stay it would increase no more than $100-200. I was not able to book at that time due to the length of time prior to the date. This is for my honeymoon so I wanted to make sure we got it as soon as possible. Ray told me to call back mid-October or check the website again. I did both. When I checked the website, the price per night for the same room, same time of year, the price has increased to $279 per night! I called back & s/w Ray, he was very rude & told me that the prices go up every year & it should be expected. I think that $279 for off-season is high, & when I told him that he said that there is nothing he can do about it & I should be willing to spend that for my honeymoon. How rude is that? With all the great reviews, I expected better of this place, but I can guarantee that we will NOT be staying there!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank TigerKel
TomMooreGM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2010

Thank you for your review. Your review is very important to our hotel. We apologize for any confusion this may have created for you while trying to plan your honeymoon. We would also like to congratualte you on your upcoming wedding. This is a very exciting time.

Upon receiving your review we took a look at our rates and realized we had inadvertently made an error while loading our rates. Thanks to your review we were able to correct this and review all other listed rates. We would love to have you stay in our hotel during your honeymoon. You will notice that the rates have been lowered significantly. Please contact myself or Nancy Lee so that we may assist you with your planning as well as apologize personally.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Moore

Reviewed 28 October 2010

Our room had a fantastic view of the beach & ocean. The bed & room was very comfortable. We had free hot breakfast every morning that was very good. When we checked in, the general manager waited on us and was very friendly & helpful. She gave us a room just like what we wanted. We had a room on the top floor with a balcony. The pool area & Motel was very clean. We would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple