Caribbean Resort And Villas
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$170
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$157
US$213
US$227
3,275 results
All reviewsdominican towerchelsea housesea captainacross the streetd'ann laddlazy riverocean frontgolf directorbedroom condomurphy bedgolf packagepool areagreat place to stayfull kitchenhot tubfamily vacationmain building
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed two nights the weekend after Thanksgiving. Unbelievable rates. We stayed in the Jamaican Tower. Rooms were super clean and nicer than expected! We had an oceanfront room. It was very quiet and check in was easy and the person checking us in was very nice. (didn't catch her name!) Everything was great but when we were packing up our room the morning we were checking out, "someone" ( assuming the maid - because who else would have a key)....just opened the door and after a few seconds....closed the door. It freaked me out a little because there was no knock prior to coming in, no "hello", no "housekeeping!" No warning whatsoever. It didn't damper any part of our little getaway, but it was a little odd. I could have been changing my clothes or anything! lol We will be staying again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeatherD3
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear HeatherD3,

Thank you very much for staying at the Caribbean Resort and Villas! I am thrilled to hear just how much you enjoyed your vacation spent with us.

We would like to apologize for the disturbance that occurred during check-out. This does not usually happen, and we will make sure it does not happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review to Tripadvisor, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We were only able to stay one nite, but Loved the suite, and especially the Fabulous Ocean View!
We got a wonderful rate, being off season, and certainly was a great value!!
All the staff was great and provided excellent service. Enjoyed a lovely walk on the beach before we had to check out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyDi_and_Cowman
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear LadyDi_and_Cowman,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation at the Caribbean Resort and Villas, along with being able to take advantage of one of our great rate specials! Thank you for choosing our resort, and for taking the time to post this review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have been bringing a group from across the country to Myrtle Beach for over 20 years. The group has grown in size from 4 to over 30, and one of the reasons is the quality and value delivered each and every year by the Caribbean. The condos are always large and clean, and provide a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. D'ann and her team take excellent care of us from the golf perspective, helping me develop a high quality AND affordable itinerary of courses each year. And Brenda and her team have always taken such good care of me and my group with our condos and securing us a large conference room which doubles as our group get together/poker venue. I cannot be more pleased with the quality and service! Rick F

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RickFrat
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear RickFrat,

Thank you so much for the loyalty you have shown to the Caribbean Resort and Villas throughout the years. I am so pleased to discover just how much you value our resort. Thank you for your compliments of D'Ann and Brenda, we are lucky to have both of them because they are both very valuable assets to our resort. We appreciate your review, and look forward to seeing your group next year!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is the 6th year we've stayed at the Caribbean and every year it continues to satisfy all our needs. The facilities are clean, comfortable, very spacious and located central to all the courses as well as dinning and shopping. The morning sun rise is spectacular from one of the ocean front suites. The staff have always been extremely helpful no matter what the request. The golf director here (D'ann) is outstanding, she'll spend the time you need to develop the right list of courses to fit your trip. Her knowledge of the area courses is tremendous and being a golfer herself understands what makes a course a fit for your group. The Sea Captain restaurant is also a fine place to dine, but it also seconds as the breakfast location while you're staying at the Caribbean and it is fantastic - don't miss a custom made omelette from either George or Rodney.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RJ J

Dear RJ J,

Thank you very much for continuing to stay at the Caribbean Resort and Villas. We are excited to discover how much you enjoyed your recent experience with us. It is very fulfilling to know how much you appreciate our staff, as well as your accommodations. Thank you for your kind compliments, and for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I just wanted to get away and hear myself think. This resort was an excellent choice. I was able to get a great price. I had an ocean front suite at the Jamaican Tower. It was clean and the staff was always friendly and accommodating. I also felt very secure as a lone female. They double checked to make sure that I got what I requested. It was quiet where I was but I think the other towers are busier and have more music, young people and activities going on. I slept with the sliding glass door open so that I could listen to the ocean lull me to sleep. I suggest that you ask if they can possibly put you near nonsmokers. There is no smoking in the rooms but people can smoke on the balcony. I'm sure that I will go back again and take my family...or perhaps I'll keep it as my private get away.

Room Tip: During the winter the Jamaican tower is probably quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Delores R
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Delores R,

I am so happy to hear about your relaxing getaway in the Jamaican building here at the Caribbean Resort and Villas. We try our hardest to provide guests with comfortable and safe accommodations, and your review is proof of that. We thank you very much for taking the time to post this to Tripadvisor. I hope to see you, and your family if you decide to share your secret, very soon!