“great place!”

Ranked #25 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Newark, Delaware
“great place!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

great place, great hospitality, great location. We wished the outdoor lazy river was larger. Problems included one of the showers were slow to drain and one had a shower head flow issue. But, 4 bedroom unit was very nice overall.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear mtolino,

Thank you very much for posting this review about the Caribbean Resort and Villas. I am very happy to see that you have attributed all of that "greatness" to our resort. We hope you will come back to stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (776)
Pleasant View, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 June 2014

When we got there, we had a free room upgrade. It was a wonderful vacation, loved everything about it! We were in the Cayman Tower and it is beautiful. Having a kitchen and washer/dryer in the suite is great for families.

• Stayed June 2014
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear BrandyJK,

The title of your review says it all! Thank you very much for taking the time to post this excellent review of the Caribbean Resort and Villas. I am very happy you enjoyed the accommodations in our Cayman tower, and hope you will come back again soon!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I absolutely love the resort and staff , close to broadway on the beach and to the strip, I took all my children and grandchildren and they lived it as always !! Wouldn't think of going nowhere else in SC

Dear Tweetysbabe,

We are truly honored to receive this 5 star review with such high praise of our resort and staff! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor community. We look forward to your next visit to Myrtle Beach!
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This is the 4th year my Family & Friends have met up at this hotel. I love it dearly! I have searched high and low to try and beat the price with the amenities but I have yet to be able to. I am traveling with a 7, two 9's, an 11, 13, and three 15 year olds. There is enuf here to keep everyone entertained. Except for the WiFi! Its free...but we were on the 3rd floor and couldn't get enuf signal to do anything. We went down to the front desk and they gave us a technical support number to call. I am on vacation! I have 4 iPads and 8 iPods and 7 smart phones that were not able to connect in the room or out. It can't just be my room! That's unacceptable! This is pretty important on rainy days or in the evening before bed to keep everyone entertained. My only other complaint is that kids club hadn't started again this year. Last year we came at Memorial Day weekend and they said kids club wud start the first Monday in June. So this year I pushed my vacation back a little and we still didn't get to take advantage of it! That stinks. My kids wud have enjoyed taking advantage of this ....especially since their electronics didn't have service.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lesley R
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear Lesley R,

Wow. The title to your review is as humorous as is it worrisome! I must compliment your creativity, but would like to offer my deep apology for the internet connectivity issue you experienced in your room. We do have a network with an immense demand by many users at once, so the high quantity of devices in one room may have led to the issue. The technical support number we provided was our Wi-Fi support team that can directly troubleshoot problems for guests on a room-by-room basis, which is a great asset for solving individual problems in a brisk manner. You should not have to squander your vacation time, but please keep us informed so we can do everything possible to resolve any complication like this in the future. I am very sorry your family was unable to use our Wi-Fi!

On a brigher note, I am very pleased to hear how much your family loves the Caribbean Resort and Villas and we truly appreciate your continued loyalty. Thank you so much for posting this review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to your family's next visit!
Monroe
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Good experience for my first time visiting the area. Great location. Only minor complaints.
1. Pop machines not working properly.
2. Stale smell in room.
3. Size of living area was slightly crowded when beds where out. If you have no use for these your space would be comfortable.
4. Sliding door to balcony put up a slight fight when opening and shutting.
I will definately upgrade rooms should I return. Deminican tower is where I stayed.

• Stayed June 2014
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Rhonda N,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review on Tripadvisor. I am happy you had a good first experience at the Caribbean Resort and Villas. We apologize for the issues in your room. In the future, please notify the front desk immediately so we can fix all possible problems for you. I hope to see your family again in the future!
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The resort is at the northern end if the main (south) Myrtle Beach strip but still convenient to everything. Easy access to a great section of the beach.
Plenty of parking in the garage right across the street.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Plenty of water activities (pools, hot tubs, lazy rivers, waterslide) both outside and under cover so you can stay out of the sun if you want.
We used the free DVD service (like redbox without the fee) four times and everything worked great.
One bedroom, oceanfront suite was great with a decent balcony overlooking the entire beach for miles. Furnishings could be a little nicer but they were still fine. Living room gets pretty cramped with the sofa bed and the Murphy bed out at the same time but most may never need to do that.
The resort is not luxurious - but it isn't priced like a luxury resort. But it is a very nice place and it was worth every penny we spent and our family had a great time.

Dear Jim E,

Thank you very much for sharing feedback about your recent stay at the Caribbean Resort and Villas. Your description of our accommodations and amenities is quite accurate, and I am so pleased to hear that your family was able to take full advantage of everything we have to offer. I hope your family will return to the Caribbean in the near future!
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Caribbean Resorts was an awesome stay . The location was great right on the beach . Hospitality was an A plus. There is a lot to do in the area to besides the beach itself such as malls, amusement parks, souvenir stores and etc. I recommend Caribbean resorts as your next vacation stay if your visiting Myrtle Beach anytime soon . I promise you won't regret not one bit of it

Dear Terrence M,

We are so happy to discover that you had an awesome stay and the Caribbean Resort and Villas! Our team works very hard and holds great pride in our service and resources, and feedback like this validates our efforts. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. I hope you will come back to stay at the Caribbean again soon!