Caribbean Resort And Villas
US$243
US$225
US$249
US$181
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$117
US$238
US$202
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$288
US$253
US$264
US$184
US$183
US$157
3,279 results
All reviewsdominican towerchelsea housesea captainacross the streetd'ann laddlazy riverocean frontgolf directorbedroom condomurphy bedgolf packagepool areagreat place to stayfull kitchenhot tubfamily vacationmain building
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I guess I am just lucky when I pick places to stay. Again I found a good resort that has everything I need and more. This resort has two sections to it. A tower which has two lazy rivers, one inside and one outside, a bar patio, pool, hot tubs and is right on the beach with chairs and umbrellas. Across the street, where I stayed, are three story walk-ups in a U-shape with a pool and large hot tub in the center. I was there with a group of 23 golfers and we all had plenty of fun in the different areas. The resort put on an appreciation night on Friday night for the golfers staying at the hotel which was free. Food and drinks plus prizes. They cater to the golfing community. The rooms were spacious and well appointed but dated. I stayed in a two bedroom which also had two bathrooms, a full kitchen and front and rear decks. There was daily room cleaning with new towels and sheets. A great seafood restaurant right next door and more within walking distance. Enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: First floor is best. Carrying luggage and other stuff up the steep stairs is difficult.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Patsroy,

We are honored to discover that you feel lucky to have chosen the Caribbean Resort and Villas. Our team is happy to offer great amenities and accommodations, and we are the ones who feel lucky to serve you! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Have stayed here several times...............beginning almost 30 years ago for several years, then an occasional visit here and there, and then last year and returned this year for a golf package, and hope to return for many more years to come. Accomodations are nice, rooms are adequately furnished, housekeeping does a great job every day, the suites have enough of the appropriate kitchen utensils and dishware, and the location is great (Broadway at the Beach just up the road.....Hwy 17,aka Restaurant Row, just a block away)

Staff is very friendly and accommodating, and last but not least..........the breakfast buffet at the Sea Captain's House (included in most packages) is AWESOME !!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Kim F,

Thank you very much for your continued patronage to the Caribbean Resort and Villas. It truly is an honor to know you have chosen the Caribbean as your number one vacation destination in Myrtle Beach throughout all of the years. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed in the Villa portion, it was clean and we had a great view from the 3rd floor. We enjoyed all the amenities and did not have one bad experience. I recommend this Resort to anyone wishing to stay in Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Call Barb, their Vacation Planner, she make your reservation and explain everything!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sheila A K,

What a stunning photo of the oceanfront view from our Cayman tower! Thank you so much for sharing this photo, and for delivering this great recommendation. Come back to see us again!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We checked I on Sunday around 3:45. There was a long check inline but they had five staff to check in and things moved quickly. For the kids, they have a great water slide and for all a lazy river. They have indoor pools and the lazy river is inside so you can still have fun if it is raining. We stayed in the Jamaican building which has it's own pool. Our building is older then the actual resort part but was just fine. The bigger building has five elevators and trust me they need them all! I waited for an elevator for quite a while and the first one down was full so I had to wait again for another one. They have a FREE DVD rental program which is great for evenings or if you have a rainy day. The staff was all very friendly and helped in any way they could. You would enjoy your stay here with or without kids! You can walk to the boardwalk from here if you enjoy walking. It took us about 12 minutes to get there. I wouldn't walk if I had small kids as we walked at a brisk pace.

Room Tip: Chose ocean front! It was worth the extra money to wake up to the ocean every morning.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christine H

Dear Christine H,

We are so pleased to receive your great review of the Caribbean Resort and Villas. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we truly appreciate you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Please come back to the Caribbean the next time you visit Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a wonderful week stay. The pools were very good. The room was clean upon entering and nice. The bathroom was a little too small for my comfort, but it was clean. Our room did have a small space beside of our AC that had some mold, but not enough to smell. Check in took a long time, but everyone else in the hotel must have been doing the same thing, cause it was packed. I like the fact that the hotel was not right in the middle of a very busy area, but yet close to everything. We would definitely stay here again, and I will recommend it to our friends. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 875Kevin

Dear 875Kevin,

Thank you for choosing the Caribbean Resort and Villas. We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay, even with the few issues you mentioned. I truly appreciate your 5 star recommendation of the Caribbean, and hope to see your family again soon!