We had not been to Myrtle Beach in several years and chose the Caribbean based on friend recommendations and Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The location is excellent. Not crowded on the beach and a short drive to Broadway. Our boys, ages 3 and 11, loved the pools and the lazy rivers. We were not able to attend any of the kid activities due to the boys spending all day at the beach but they seemed like they would be a lot of fun. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We all slept well in the beds. The kitchen was well stocked and functional
The staff was friendly and courteous. Great view of the ocean from the balcony.
The only negative things I have to say is there was quite a bit of drinking going on around the pool, which is not a huge deal to us as we are not drinkers, but I noticed a few people drinking from glass bottles which is a big safety issue especially around the kiddie submarine and water slide where the smaller kids liked to play the most. Also, I am not a fan of parking across the street (years ago I saw a child hit by a car crossing the street at the beach) but my husband just dropped the boys and me off at the elevators and parked the car himself. Not a problem.
All in all, it was an awesome vacation and none of us wanted to come home! We will definitely be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Caribbean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Carribean
- Caribbean Myrtle Beach