“Deb B - Annual Family trip to Myrtle Beach”

Caribbean Resort And Villas
Ranked #28 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Had a wonderful time - this is our 2nd time coming here. We had 6 kids on the trip and all of them had different ways to enjoy their vacation- between the pools, hot tubs, and ocean - no one was ever bored. We worried whether staying on the 21st floor would be an issue but there was always a quick responding elevator. The only thing we didn't like was that the city no longer allowed canopies on the ocean from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We had to quickly purchase umbrellas even though we struggled to fit our canopies for the car ride from Michigan.

Room Tip: Call early and request your floor!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jordan E, Manager at Caribbean Resort And Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Deborah B,

Thank you very much for sharing feedback about your recent stay at the Caribbean Resort and Villas. We are glad your family had another great vacation and hope to become the top choice for your family's annual vacation to Myrtle Beach!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,233)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The reason I give three stars was because of our out dated condo. We stayed in the Chelsa,
It needed a paint job, rugs and furniture was filty, smelled of old smoke, had to go out and buy spray. A little paint would go a long way. The main building looked beautiful. We did have fun big and small kids, so much water fun. Other than the room,great place for old and young...

Room Tip: Stay in main building.
1  Thank delores d

Dear delores d,

Thank you for staying at the Caribbean Resort & Villas, and for your comments. We do annual renovations on all of our buildings, and we will utilize your feedback when generating our plans for future projects. I am happy to hear that your family had a great time, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I had previously wrote a review on this hotel when I was angry, the reason I was angry was because house keeping had thrown out our pictures we had made on the boardwalk. The hotel room I believe could have been a bit bigger for the price but when we asked to be moved to a higher floor they moved us and when the rude house Keeper threw our stuff away I wrote a review out of anger so I deleted the old review because a man named Jordan reimbursed us the money we had spent on the pictures that got thrown away and did stay in contact w me the whole time afterward to make sure I was satisfied with the outcome abd assured us that we could call him next year if we decide to come back. So this review is got him to let him know that I appreciated his determination to fix our problem and if you need help w anything ask for Jordan he will help you out.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ashley,

I am very grateful to receive this feedback from you. Even though our team works very hard to ensure an excellent experience for each and every guest, we recognize that mistakes may happen. I can not apologize enough for the one mishap during your stay, but truly appreciate the time you spent working through everything with me. Your family came a long way and did seem to enjoy our resort, and I am happy you will return again. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I look forward to hearing from you in the future so we can next elevate your next experience from a 3-star to a 5-star!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had 5 kids on our trip. Plenty to keep kids busy and they loved all the pools and lazy rivers. Resort was very clean with a great view. Elevators worked well. The only thing we didn't like was that every afternoon it was too windy to sit on our balcony. We were in a 3 bedroom condo on the 4th floor of Main tower so we had a side balcony as well as a beach balcony.

Dear Cherie C,

Thank you very much for choosing the Caribbean Resort & Villas, and for your comments. I am delighted to find that your family found a lot of value in our accommodations and amenities. We appreciate your 5-star recommendation, and hope to see your family again in the near future!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I really had a good time at this resort. We didn't imagine that our stay was gonna turned lovely. The only thing is that you get your room until 3pm. Which to me is really late. Other than that. I enjoyed it!

Room Tip: ocean view

Dear Cristhel S,

We are happy to hear you had a lovely time at the Caribbean Resort and Villas. Thank you very much for this strong recommendation of our resort. I hope you will return soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was our second time staying at the Caribbean Resort and once again, it proved to be one of the best resorts in Myrtle Beach. Our party of four adults stayed in the Chelsea House across the street from the resort and our room was awesome! Very clean, spacious, easy access to the pool and hot tub in the courtyard. The Caribbean staff is by far, the friendliest we've ever encountered at a resort or hotel in Myrtle Beach. The valets were super friendly as well. Overall, a wonderful stay for a great price in mid-July.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer L,

Thank you for your 5-star recommendation of the Caribbean Resort and Villas. It seems your family has found a home away from home, and we could not be happier be that destination for you! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see your family next year!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my second time staying at this location. Overall this is a good place to stay. The 3 bedroom condo was great for me and my family this year. Provided a lot of space and still gave us an ocean view. I would recommend the staff do a more thorough job with cleaning but other than that we really enjoyed it.

Dear Jana J,

Thank you for choosing the Caribbean Resort & Villas. We are delighted to discover your family enjoyed the Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Condo in our Cayman Tower. I am very sorry if the cleanliness of your room was not top-notch, which is the only standard we set at out resort. This will be addressed. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!