Sandy Beach Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$96
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
US$205
US$177
1,654 results
All reviewsacross the streetmagnolia towerlazy riverfamily kingdomamusement parkliving roomwasher and dryerpalmetto buildingthe security guardfull kitchenpool areastainless steel appliancesjacuzzi tubgeneral storenon smokingmurphy bedbike week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed in the sandy beach resort, what an experience we had. We have been to the beach almost every year for the past 8 years with my family and friends, and they showed us real southern hospitality.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Well, We stayed in the Standard Suite – Oceanfront – Magnolia 2nd Floor on Aug 11 - 16 2013 . the room was close to the elevators but we could use the stairs with ease. One of my kids was stung by a jellyfish an the staff there was awesome in assisting us. The room was clean ! ! and the housekeeping was there early every morning if needed. The pools were all clean and the wristbands were a great addition as some teenagers were kicked out that didn't have them. We felt a lot safer. The location was great for our older kids 15 18 and 20 yr olds.There was a lot of things for them to do in the evening. Also our younger 8 yr old was happy digging in the sand, swimming in the ocean and playing in the lazy river . We stayed at other resorts in the past but it was nicer to be close to all the things the grand strand has to offer. We will be back for sure ! !

2  Thank greg C
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My family and I had a great time. I brought family members who had never been to Myrtle Beach. Everyone had wonderful things to say about the hotel, the staff and the view. I love the idea of the wrist bands for hotel guest to gain access to the pool. We are in the process of planning next year's trip. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Ok just returned from our 6th annual trip to Wonderful Myrtle Beach.. 3 rd time stay at the Sandy Beach Resort! And again I must give the resort an Outstanding review! We arrived on Saturday the 2nd to a slightly congested loading area as expected. Although we had no problem getting in or out. I know I've said this in past reviews and I can't say it enough. If you have more then one adult upon arrival have one do the check in upstairs in lobby ( 2nd floor) while other adult unpacks car. It makes life a lot easier on yourselves. Leaving the car in the load area is fine while you make the journey up to your room.
This year we stayed on the 19th floor(top) in the Palmetto tower and the view was spectacular. The room was is perfect order when we arrived. Plenty of towels, and all the kitchen supplies we needed! And it smelled perfectly nice and clean! Kudos to the cleaning lady up there. I didn't catch her name but she always had a smile!
This year my family decided to come a little earlier then usual.. (We like to come at end of August into Sept as to not have to deal with huge crowds. But surprisingly we only had the hardest time with that in traffic coming into MB and leaving other then that it wasn't that bad at all!
The Sandy Beach resort is located in a great spot... Just far enough away from the real noisey bustling area of the strip but yet still close enough to walk. Which my family and I did. Only a few blocks from 2nd ave pier and your on the boardwalk which is awesome for a stroll and great for photo taking. And if your adventurous side is ready the Ocean Watersports is directly on the beach only yards away... We enjoyed Jetskiing, banana boat rides this year.. They also have parasailing and hike we were there this year they were testing out the newest craze the Hyro-Boarding it looked awesome!
Getting back to Sandy Beach it really always comes down to the location... They REALLY are in the perfect location for a young family. And adults can always slip away in McAdoos Beach Bar which is directly next
door and open at 11 if you need a cocktail!
Lol
All in all I highly recommend sandy beach resort and will come back again for sure! The staff is great!
Sincerely
THE DIAZ FAMILY

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Rich D
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My family and I stayed in room 418(magnolia). The place was amazing. Very nice staff, very nice rooms, and very nice swimming area. The beds were nice. The room was well maintained and clean. Had 5 total elevators and never had to wait. Lots of parking and even a over flow area accross the street next door. The maids did a great job on cleaning. We would leave to go to the beach and when we returned you could tell the room had been cleaned. The great smell of cleaner! LOVED IT!!! I would recommend this to all my friends and family. Located about a mile and 1/2 from main strip area. Wifi worked fine. The best part was there were two airconditioners in the room. One in bedroom and one in livingroom. (you don't get that often) 3 swimming pools(2 outside and 1 inside), lazy river, three hot tubs(1 huge one and 2 small ones), and a kiddie pool area with some fun water thingys in them. All in all a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a room from 4th floor and up for a better view, but all are good.
1  Thank shannonfalin