Sandy Beach Resort
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$234
US$203
US$227
US$181
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$496
US$462
1,670 results
All reviewsacross the streetmagnolia towerlazy riverfamily kingdomamusement parkliving roomwasher and dryerpalmetto buildingthe security guardfull kitchenpool areastainless steel appliancesjacuzzi tubgeneral storenon smokingmurphy bedbike week
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was my first time staying at Sandy Beach resort and the check in desk is loocated on the 2nd floor of the resort. The hotel lobby on the 2nd floor is real modern and was very clean. The 1bedroom suite was nice but it could use a few upgrades and some painting or new wallpaper. Overall is was a great stay and a little pricey for the memorial holiday stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sandy Beach Resort from April 30 thru May 11. Let me begin by saying WOW what a wonderful experience. We stayed in a 3 bedroom deluxe condo unit and it was exactly as described in the hotel photos. Clean (most important at the top of my list!) and spacious, excellent front desk staff and a wonderful manager, with great housekeeping skills I might add. lol. One small issue when we checked in with a sticky kitchen floor, not only did him and 2 other gentlemen clean it they cleaned the whole condo again as if it wasn't done the first time, and it had been.

Living room and master bedroom had a large shared balcony, master bath was huge with jacquzzi tub, comfortable king size mattress and to die for linen and comforters. Sec bedroom had it's own balcony with queen bed and bath, third bedroom had 2 double beds with private bath, it had a tub jacquzzi also. Full size kitchen with full size appliances, fridge with icemaker. Also had a washer and dryer.

My daughter, grandson, her boyfriend and his two kids stayed with us also. There was plenty of room with lots to spare.

The pools were great, and always clean. Excellent hot tubs and lazy river with a great kiddie pool area. All this just steps away from the beach and I do mean just steps!

A quick shout out to those Ohioans that work there (from a current resident of Ohio), you know who you are

Thank you Sandy Beach for a wonderful worry free stay, we will be back this September and I'm sure many more times to come!

2  Thank casuke
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Do not be persuaded to stay in the magnolia building. It's not worth the money. The elevator became stuck. It was fixed within the next hour. Located in a great area. Security is tight. They even thought my daughter was not a guest. I went there from word of mouth. To be honest, if I have children with me, I will stay again. If I do not have my kids with me, I won't stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank shemeka c
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at sandy beach for a week vacation with a small toddler. WE stayed in a two BR deluxe, after staying at another hotel 2 years ago and walked into a dump where the pictures i seen when i made the reservation was nothing like the hotel i was very skeptical when making the reservation to sandy beach, but when i walked in the room i was shocked. The pictures do not do this hotel any justice. The room was great. Great location, parking was convenient, a lot of pools. When checking in the young lady was very rude, Many people drive a long ways to come to myrtle beach, and dealing with a cranky ignorant front desk rep with a terrible attitude is not a way to start a vacation. Next is the housekeeping staff needs some more training. First day they left no washcloths and barely made the bed. Pools had a lot of things floating in the pool a few different days. Each day a room should be cleaned as it was when you first checked in, and it was not. Minus staying for the start of bike week and it got a little noisy to be expected, but i will definitely be staying next summer

Room Tip: Floor 16-19 are quiet since you don't have the non-suite rooms on the same floor.
3  Thank Hotelreview05
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Just spent a week at Sandy Beach, could not have had a more perfect vacation! The room was fabulous and very clean, felt much more like staying in a condo than a hotel. The pools were perfect, and only 15 steps away from the beach. Probably one of the best values on a hotel ever!