I have stayed at Sandy Beach twice, with my last visit in Sept 2013. The hotel was clean, pool was nice, etc. The only downside is that our video camera was stolen from our room. We did not notice until we had checked out and returned home, that it was missing from the bag. We contacted management who did nothing to try and remedy the situation. Their only instruction was to file a police report! That is a little difficult to do and follow up when you live 8 hours away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle