We checked in today. Check in girl was rude. Not happy form beginning. Room was totally outdated. Ripped shower curtain, stains everywhere and scuff marks all over the walls. I even found a Dorito in the closet from previous guests. Disgusting. Pool area also dirty and lounge chairs dirty as well. Very disappointed. Just checked in two hours ago so I hope the next 7 days get better. I do love the view and the beach is great. Don't think I'll stay again. Unfortunately stayed in the older side of the hotel and after reading the reviews I thought people were being dramatic. But you get what you pay for. Should've spent the extra money and stayed in the newer side. Regret it but I won't let it ruin my family's vacation being that we drove 12 hours to get here. Live and learn. I know I paid less but sub par is an understatement. Stains and rips are unacceptable when you are paying any money. I will not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle