We have been to Myrtle Beach many times but what caught my eye about Sandy Beach was it was voted best resort for couples. Not! The location was nice and the room was very nice. There were many large family groups and lots of kids. Noise traveled between units and from the hallway that came right into our room. 3am family arguements in the hallway to doors that banged over and over starting at 5am. Chair saving at the pool not enforced so chairs were hard to find. Beach is narrow at this end so it was very crowded. I don't see this at all as a best resort for couples. While I will always come back to Myrtle Beach I would not come to Sandy Beach again there are so many other places to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A New Modern Oceanfront Resort with one, two, and three bedroom units. Sandy Beach Resort now boasts a Children's Interactive Pool Area, Fitness Room, Meeting Room, and a comfortable Oceanfront Lobby. Come Stay at one of Myrtle Beach's newest and nicest Oceanfront Resorts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Sandy Beach Myrtle