“Charles Loves Waikiki Villiage”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Waikiki Village

We can't find prices for this hotel
Waikiki Village
Ranked #39 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Mayfield, North Carolina, United States
“Charles Loves Waikiki Villiage”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have stayed at Waikiki Viliage several times & plan to stay there again for a week this fall. The owner Nancy is so Kind & just a wonderful lady. I love seeing her when I am there. Larry & Harry who work at the reservations desk are cool dudes too. So if you want a clean kind safe enjoyable place to stay then you will certainly choose The Waikiki Villiage in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Tell them "Charles Dickerson Sent You".

Room Tip: Just tell them how many you have & you'll get a great room at a great price. Remember Charle...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Charles D
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Dear Charles,
Thank you so much for this rave review on our motel. Reviews are very important to us and we do appreicate your business. Our entire staff takes a lot of pride in making sure that everyones stay is a pleasant and welcome one. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki Village !!!

Nancy Hall

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We have found this to be a nice quaint establishment . Great hospitality and price- better than Ken Hyatt. For a quick get away u would be plesantly surprised. Will visit again. We found this hotel due to an unpleasant stay at another hotel. Via phone I sought out another room. Ms. Nancy was very honest and forthcoming . We stayed and enjoyed it. The next planned beach trip to beach, I knew where we would lodge. We re-visited . Was as equally satisfied that stay. Staff was great. Will return again. Patricia Hair S.C.

• Stayed June 2013
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
I thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visits to Waikiki Village. I want each guest to have a relaxing and enjoyable time on their vacation and I hope that you will continue to be a repeat guest. We appreciate your business and I am glad that you find our prices to be fair. I will pass your kind words on to the staff for offering great hospitality.

Many Thanks,
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My family and I stayed here July 20-22. We had an awesome time! When I found this hotel online, I read all the reviews! The negative reviews do not apply! This is the best hotel to stay in!! Very CLEAN!!! Highly recommend!! We have stayed at the more expensive hotels and they have nothing on this hotel! Bigger is not always better! Very close to the pavilion and shopping and walking distance to the beach! Very convenient location! My two kids (2&6) enjoyed the pool, and putt-putt! Very quiet! Our room had a full sized kitchen and private balcony with rocking chairs, that came in handy for rocking my 2 yr old to sleep! We have found our home away from home!!! We are definitely going repeat customers!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank HgHoover
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. We loved having you here and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look foward to welcoming you here again .

West Virginia
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My family & I stayed at Waikiki Village over the week of July 4th & it was great! We travel to Myrtle Beach every year for vacation but this was our first time at Waikiki. Yes, I was a little skeptical at first to make reservations, but after much research & reading of reviews, I decided to give it a try. The outside is outdated but the rooms were probably the cleanest of ANY hotels we have stayed in. Housekeeping does an excellent job! We decided to stay another night & Nancy was super nice & helpful in making arrangements to accommodate us. The beach is right across the street & anywhere you need to go is within a short distance. I highly recommend Waikiki Village & plan on returning next year.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank jllpat
Thank you so much for your feedback about your stay with us. There are many choices of lodging in the Myrtle Beach area and we are please that you selected us. We pride ourselves in offering the best possible experience at a dated property. We will share your comments with our housekeepers about the rooms being very clean.. We hope to see you here again soon !!
Dublin, Georgia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My first time to Myrtle Beach - Room was clean - might use a little less bleach. Staff were friendly and helpful. We had 3 seniors and had room with the sofa sleeper. Enjoyed the 2 TV's. Price was reasonable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank mu4512
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Thank you very much for selecting Waikiki Village for your first stay in Myrtle Beach. We are also happy that you found our prices reasonable and the room setup comfortable. Please try us again and mention to staff that you prefer less cleaning chemicals used in your room. Customer service is always very important to us. Again, many thanks and we hope to see you here again soon.
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed for a week in June. Outside the hotel is quite outdated but the room is very nice and clean. Our room has a flat screen TV. Beach is only 5 minutes from the hotel. We enjoyed staying at Waikiki. We will definitely stay there again next year.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Siriratt R
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you so much for selecting Waikiki Village for your June vacation. We are a small, simple and dated property but we offer clean and comfortable room selections with a fair price tag. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed being only 300 feet from the ocean and the new televisions that are in many of our rooms. Please come to see us soon !!!!

North Canton, Ohio
Reviewed 12 July 2013

When my wife and I first found Waikiki Village, we spent a great deal of time reading reviews and searching for a lower price. Ignore the naysayers who have given poor reviews. We have stayed at Waikiki Village a few times now and the rooms and the staff have always been amazing. The prices are great whether you are staying in season or in the off season, which we tend to do. I recommend Waikiki Village to everyone who mentions Myrtle Beach and I will continue to stay there in the years to come.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KRGordon
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Many thanks for your kind words. We have a lot of repeat customers and I am so glad that you have become one as well. We look forward to being part of your relaxing vacation memories for many years to come. Customer service is important to us and we try hard to offer this along with clean, affordable lodging at a dated property.