“Great Place to stay!!!!!!!”
Review of Waikiki Village

We can't find prices for this hotel
Waikiki Village
Ranked #41 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This review is a little late. My son and I stayed her for a couple of days right before school started back last August. We where very pleased with the room and how clean it was. It is a family run place and seems to be very well taken care of. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub where nice. Over all it is a great place to stay if you just want to get away and cant afford the resorts. I will make sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank tennesseemn
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience during your vacation stay with us. We try to be a good value for the frugal traveler and it is our goal to be a clean and friendly vacation spot. Thank you for selecting us and we hope that you will be a repeat Waikiki guest.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our family and church families love staying at Waikiki Village. I usually email to make our reservations and Nancy replies within a day or two. My husband and I stayed last during September and October 2013. Best time to go to Myrtle Beach. No crowds. We had a few "snow birds" as neighbors...Very quiet and relaxing place to stay at Waikiki Village. We stay in the summer with our grown boys and girl friends...and they love it also. We like hanging out playing cards in the courtyard - lots of places to relax. Very clean - better than any larger hotels that we have stayed in at Myrtle Beach...and a lot less hassle checking in and out.
We first chose this motel based on the reviews...we come back because of our experiences and the great staff! The cleaning crew are ALWAYS smiling and friendly. The prices are great too. We could not afford to take our entire family to the beach...must less go more than 1 time a year, without the great prices...Thanks to Nancy and everyone. Waikiki is the only place to stay for us...Added perk - with-in walking distance of many eating places - try The Landmark for their buffet breakfast - across the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry W
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review about your stays with us here at the Waikiki Village Motel. It is great to hear your kind words and that you have enjoyed your visits here at our small property. We appreciate your business and hope to see you and your church family here again.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Very good hotel for the money. We have been staying here for close to 40 years and have never had a bad experience. The location is excellent. The staff is always courteous. We will continue to stay here whenever we visit Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank James J
localmyrtlebeach, General Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

James,
Thank you so much for posting this review. I am delighted to hear that you find Waikiki a very good value and that you have been a repeat guest for many years. We do appreciate your loyalty and we hope to see you again soon. Return customers are very important to us and we look forward to your next visit here.

Many Thanks,
Nancy

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had been scheduled to attend a work conference at Myrtle Beach, during the week of October 7, and decided to add a few extra personal days to my trip beforehand. When I arrived, I was met by the same friendly desk staff that I have come to know for many years. My reservation was in order and the entire check-in may have taken a minute. I was given my room key and then proceeded to park in the reserved parking space less than five feet from my room door. All of Waikiki Village, the property, and the staff are amazing. My only disappointment was having to check out of Waikiki Village and move to the conference host hotel; Embassy Suites (paid for by my company). If you enjoy spending lots of money... $9/day for parking, $5 for a slice of cake, $5 for a bottle of water, and $9/day for Wi-Fi you may want to try Embassy Suites. If you want to relax at the best motel in Myrtle Beach and then have plenty of cash left to take home, I would suggest Waikiki Village! They will make you feel at home!

Room Tip: I enjoy staying in the hut, but any room at Waikiki Village is a good choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Ken S

Ken,
Thank you for your kind words and please know that Waikiki appreciates your patronage. We hope to be your home away from home for many years to come. Customer service is very important to us and building vacation memories as well. I am happy to hear that you find our staff friendly and helpful. Hope to see you again soon !!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Me and my wife just got back from staying 3 nights at Waikiki Village and we had an amazing time. This place is great! Waikiki was clean, quiet, and definitely worth the money, it was absolutely amazing! My wife and I will never stay at another hotel/motel in Myrtle Beach as long as Waikiki Village is available! They have our business for many years to come!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Scorpio2007sl
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you so much for your great comments. We are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with our little motel and we hope to see you here again very soon. Myrtle Beach has many properties to select from and we appreciate your business with us.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Very cute n quite little motel. It's not big on the WOW Factor. But I great place to stay if don't wanna spend a lot on a room & don't want to deal with the craziness of a party motel. We have stayed here for the past 3 yrs n love it!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank ShortyEalwayz

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed our simple property. I am especially glad to hear that you appreciate that we are a quite family motel. Many of our guest book a year in advance and I hope that you will become a yearly repeat guest as well

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Just got back from a vacation at Myrtle Beach, for 30 plus years everytime we go there we stay at Waikiki Village,Nancy and her staff are Great they make you feel at home and safe.This is a great family motel,the rooms,grounds and pool are always clean.My family have and will always stay at Waikiki Village every time we are at Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms are right by the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so happy to hear that you enjoy staying at our Mom and Pop style motel. I do appreciate your patronage of 30 years and look forward to seeing you here again. I hope that you can reserve with us in 2014 !