“Service with a smile”

Cuisines: American
North Stonington, Connecticut
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

On a recent vacation in Myrtle Beach, we had breakfast here. We were not disappointed. It is a bright beachy theme on the inside. Each table is provided with an individual pot of coffee! I loved this so I didn't have to keep bothering the waitress for more coffee. The food was excellent. I did think it was a bit pricey but would still return. My husband really enjoyed his spinach omelette and I was very happy with the blueberry pancakes. Sometimes pancakes in a restaurant seem a bit crumbly but that was not the case here!

• Visited October 2013

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Followed them to New Location”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I miss the old location at the pier for its view, but the new place is bigger and has an airy, happy brachytherapy atmosphere and the food is as good as always as is the service. So glad to find our favorite waitress, Alma, still working there. Be sure to get the great strawberries with the delicious concoction to dip them in!

• Visited October 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at this place. Walking in, I was greeted by the owner and seated. Piping hot coffee very quickly came to the table, as did my breakfast order! I had the banana pancakes and they were really great. Even had slices of banana in the batter that had caramelized somewhat while cooking. I would definitely go back to this place and try out some of their other fare.

Visited October 2013
gauley
“From Surfside to Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I use to eat at Nibils on Surfside Pier. It was always excellent. When they moved to myrtle I did not think I would get the same great food. There fruit salad is amazing the sauce the make to dip it in is great. There seafood is good and I also love there sandwiches.

• Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Good, friendly breakfast and lunch spot”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Favorite breakfast place, good lunches, too. Excellent value for the price. I think best lunch item is the reuben sandwich, followed closely by clam chowder. Breakfast sandwiches are godd, hot and cheap. Extremely friendly and efficient staff. Locally owned, a regular spot for locals. My granddaughter loved the pancakes with chocolate chips.

• Visited September 2013