“great Itialian food.”

Ranked #35 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Southern Italian dishes prepared with fresh herbs, vegetables, meats and homemade sauces (award wining marinara, vodka, Marsala, Alfredo, etc.) prepared as orderd by our Italian Chef. Hand-tossed NY style pizza, including Sicilian & NY style sandwiches (Heroes/ Wedges/ Subs/ Grinders), Calzones & Strombolies prepared with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

clean, friendly great food. We really enjoyed the restaurant. It was our 1st time there, It came highly recommended by a friend and did not disappoint.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

A friend from up north recommended the restaurant to me as he knows his Italian food. Was outstanding. The bread had a great seasoning. I had the special mahi mahi. Used the bread to "lick" the plate. Got a tirasimo to go and it was huge. This is a hidden hem next to a supermarket. You have to get off the main drag and try it. You won't be disappointed. Service is outstanding. Every sever checks on you.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

They just doubled in size and added a nice bar. Service is still quite slow and inconsistent. If you don't like garlic, go elsewhere. but I do, so YUM!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here over a dozen times and it is consistent and tasty all the time. The best chicken francais I have ever had. The only thing that kept it from 5 stars is the owner who is not generally pleasant, never smiles, and can be seen scowling at servers frequently. But the food is great and service is fast.

1  Thank Jason A
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is the 5th time we've dined here-it's adjacent to a large clean supermarket so it's been our first stop each year when we visit Myrtle Beach. This was the first time we ordered chicken marsala and chicken francaise-dishes we eat and enjoy frequently at two Brooklyn establishments. My wife was satisfied with the dishes-I was definitely not. The marsala was in a gravy-definitely not the way the dish should be created and the francaise had none of the light lemony flavor to which we're accustomed. I thought the chicken cutlets were not tender.

3  Thank kernelbozo