“Fun atmosphere and great for kids”

Croakers at Apache Pier
Ranked #211 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant at the Apache Pier in the Apache Family Campground.
Description: Restaurant at the Apache Pier in the Apache Family Campground.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went to the Apache Peir for the view. We were shocked that is a super fun place to visit and bring kids!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Lightly breaded butterfly shrimp. Excellent!!! Eat on the beach. Friendly bartender. Don't be fooled by appearances!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Liked: staff was friendly and generous. Our pre teen daughters ate there for their first "alone meal" without adults. The server was patient with them and made food suggestions that fit their age and wallet.
Average food that was a bit pricy

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I just wanted to say how much I love this little place - my husband and I were in Myrtle Beach October 9-13, stayed at Royale Palms about 0.3 miles north (just a perfect stroll down the beach) and we had lunch 4 out of 5 days we were there. We come to Myrtle Beach a few times a year and this one place that I NEVER go without.
Their shrimp (fresh and locally caught) is absolutely unbelievable; it's so good I had every single day (4 out of 5) for lunch. I've had grouper and flounder there as well and everything was also great, but shrimp is their "jewel".
The place itself is very simple and casual ( you can were just about anything off the beach) and that's what's great about it, the staff is fun and seems like there are always fun people to talk to as well. I would recommend sitting outside, that way you get great views. They also added 4 bar height chairs (Adirondack like) and a couple of tables to match, those are probably the beast seats to watch the waves roll.
It's my favorite place to have lunch in Myrtle Beach, honestly.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Family of four (two kids) cost me $57. Grouper sandwich was served on cheap hamburger bun. Waiters were only interested in getting us out of the door. I saw them turn several people away at 8:30 saying the kitchen was closed. Owner wasn't there and no one could would give me contact. If they actually take pride in their opportunity they could make a killing. Good luck!

1  Thank Clemson021