“Couples Retreat”

Celestial Spa On Cloud 9
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We just visited this afternoon and it was amazing! My partner and I celebrated Valentines Day today, since we worked on Friday, so they served champagne and chocolates for our couples massage. As soon as we walked in, we were instantly relaxed. The staff was friendly, the music and the room was calming and comfortable, and our massage therapists were wonderful. It was my partners first time getting a massage and Mary Ann took excellent care of her, and Liz was wonderful, too. We will definitely be going back and recommending!

2  Thank Shayna M

Reviewed 4 May 2013

My husband and i just had the BEST couple massage with Meredith! It was 2 hours of heaven. Thank you for a totally romantic experience!!

2  Thank Heatherlamneck
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I hesitate to recommend only because I want to be sure when I travel I get in for an appoitnment! This is the most wonderful place ever. Every time we go, my friends and I book a massage here. WE have had Celestial, Deep Tissue, Riki, cupping, and Aromatherapy massage. Each of our therapists have been respectful and skilled in every way. I have never felt uncomfortable. The site is decorated tastefully and relaxing. The music during your massage is calming and the lights are dimmed. The tables are warm, blankets just right, and the products are high-quality. It is a bargain for the amount of care and professionalism that is exhibited. I have received the deep tissue and Celestial massage and both have exceeded expectations. I feel respected and valued as a customer. Well worth the money and 20% tip! FYI: a 30 minute massage is not nearly enough! Splurge for the 1 hour!

2  Thank ditzymudgirl
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful, much needed couples massage here. The staff was so kind and wonderful and did an amazing job!! we wanted to get another one before ending our trip but didnt have enough time. Though a bit small, it was nicly decorated and had such a lively atmosphere.

5  Thank Ddanite321
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My husband purchased the Twinkle Little Star service for me for Mother's Day while we were in MB for vacation. Juli Hudson was wonderful. This might have been my favorite spa treatment ever. I felt so relaxed and refreshed when I left. As a mom of two busy, young boys I needed that. I just found her card in my wallet and had to go online and leave a positive review since I'm always looking for reviews before I try a new service. The office is part of a renovated apartment complex and the lobby is tiny but everything is clean, relaxing and professional and very close to Broadway. Go to Celestial and use Juli!

3  Thank Christa H