“Right on beach only positive”

Myrtle Beach Atlantic Palms Oceanfront
Ranked #138 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights only, a nice young Irish fella helped us at reception. 1 of 600 there for the summer so anyway our room wasn't ready but we could leave our luggage in a secure area. We walked quite a distance to nearby shops and restaurants. I wouldn't say there much else in this area but the beach. Nice enough hotel though.

• Stayed: June 2013
Nicole M, Director of Sales at Myrtle Beach Atlantic Palms Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Thank you for the review of our property. Please return to the 3 Palms and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We arrived at 3am and was given a great rate so we decided to stay. We didn't have reservations we just drove till we found a hotel. Staff was friendly and courteous and we will stay again. The lazy river, pools and hot tub were a delight for our boys. The beach is great. We had a side view room and I was happy with that. We came in the room basically to sleep, eat, change clothes. The hotel fit us perfectly!

Room Tip: Side view was not noisy
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review of our property. We strive to provide the best accommodations for our guests. We are so happy you enjoyed your vacation and would love to host your family again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Don't leave your personal valuables in your room! The cleaning staff will steal it!!!! We left a cell phone in our room (accidentally forgot it laying on the bed) while we checked out. We left thinking we had everything, then realized we left the phone. We called them and then came back. They "SAY" it wasent in there, when we know 100% we left it on the bed!!! We also had left a pillow which they didn't tell us we had until we came BACK to the hotel a 2nd time to go look in the room ourselves! And our pillow was in there in a different spot (they were already cleaning the room) !! Our cell phone had pictures of our 2 small children's FIRST beach trip that we won't ever get back! The cleaning person that stole it even turned it off after we called it and it rang the first time. They didn't turn it back on until 4-4 1/2 hours later! The head of house keeping didn't even bother to check their employees things after we told her we KNOW it was there!! I'm so highly pissed off about this and will NEVER stay there again, especially when their service wasent that great in the first place! We called for more toilet paper one night we were there and the woman huffed and puffed bc she had to bring it to us!! HIGHLY HIGHLY dissappointed in this place and will make sure NONE of my family and friends ever stay there!

3  Thank Princezz_me303

This review is not valid and this customer refuses to take responsibility for losing their cell phone. We did research on our end and this phone was lost by an adult who should be more responsible and hold on to their belongings. They changed their story several times regarding the incident and 3 Palms was not responsible.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have no idea why this hotel had so many bad reviews I started not to book it but was pulled in by a great price and the pictures showed nice beds which matters to me well the beds were great I booked the side room and yes it had no great view and the patio was small but if you got no view you don't need much patio my girlfriend however said she wanted ocean front so off to the front desk credit card in hand and presto oceanfront big patio great view clean room wonderful bed I mean wonderful nice kitchen etc nice bath loved it all and still a great value pools were great Jacuzzi great lazy river clean and good size this hotel had lots of chairs and tables too a real plus parking just across street unless disabled less of a walk from car than some other resorts with parking on same side of road I am a seasoned traveler trust me this place is a great value bang for your buck staff is friendly all was wonderful also if you do stay with them may I say that the pizza place was sooooo good I put it up there in the top 5 ever in my life no I do not work for 3 palms lol but this is my new favorite place in myrtle beach

Room Tip: I like the value of the side rooms but if you need a view go oceanfront
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jon d
Nicole M, Director of Sales at Myrtle Beach Atlantic Palms Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for your great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit us at 3 Palms Oceanfront again.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

My Family has stayed at this hotel on two different occasions. We had booked a room at Hotel Blue next door and it was so disgusting that we walked to this hotel and they let us have a room. It was a better value and the rooms were great! We had an oceanview King suite and it was perfect for our family of 4.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank BBMK
Nicole M, Director of Sales at Myrtle Beach Atlantic Palms Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please be sure to come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I had been in the hospitality industry for over 10 years prior to choosing another
career path.
Having read contradictory reviews of the property on this site, I was skeptical of both
the reviewers and the hotel.
Let me tell you, the hotel wins. Our family experienced nothing but clean rooms (we tried 3 different rooms by choice), extremely gracious and friendly staff (Natasha & LaChristy in particular), and very reasonable pricing.
The facility is quiet unlike the property next door with their non-stop party music.
It is relatively small and very manageable.

If you can't walk 1 block to park your car in sunny Myrtle Beach, you've got bigger problems than that.

We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank S M
Nicole M, Director of Sales at Myrtle Beach Atlantic Palms Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Our front desk staff strives to make each guest have a pleasurable stay. Please done back and visit Myrtle Beach and 3 Palms soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

This is my second time staying at 3 Palms, and I will return. I initially rented a 2 bedroom king suite, which was very spacious and clean, but there was an issue with the air conditioner in the living room, so management promptly gave us an upgrade to an oceanfront executive suite, and WOW is it fantastic! The rooms are very clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for you review of our property! We are glad that you enjoyed the oceanfront executive suite! We appreciate your return business to 3 Palms! Please Come back and stay again soon.