“Very Nice Place”

Ranked #128 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Queens, New York
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The location was good and the rooms were very nice and clean. The best part about the hotel was the beach access through the pool/spa area. The parking was only a minor inconvenience. I would definitely stay again.

1 Thank Angela D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Dahlonega, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I decided to stay here on a weekend trip just so we could get out of town for a while. When we got to the hotel there is limited space to unload and there is only a 15 minute load/unload time. This wasn't a huge issue for us though. We grabbed our stuff put it in our room and went and parked across the street at the overflow parking. The overflow parking is right across the street from the hotel and is not bad. Upon coming in the room, it was clean and nice. The rooms are small I guess but it was fine for my wife and myself. The bed was comfortable and we had fresh towels both days. My only complaint would be the apathetic folks at the front counter. They weren't rude just seemed to have a "I am here only because I am getting paid" attitude. The cleaning lady also entered our room at 9:00 in the morning our last day there. It was a good thing we were both dressed and not asleep. The paper int he room says that cleaning will be from 11-4 so I have no idea why the cleaning lady ever thought it was a good idea to enter our room without even knocking. All in all I would return to the hotel. It was probably the best experience we had at myrtle beach. The strip is loud, there were a ton of bikers, too many people, and the whole town seems run down and trashy.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here after having a low bid accepted on a name-your-own-price website. Check-in was relatively easy, but we came earlier in the day. Later on, the 3 or 4 check-in parking spots were absolutely crazy trying to get in and out of. Parking is down the street a nice little walk, if you're not lucky enough to get one of the 12 or so spots in the garage under the building. The room was clean enough, and the initial musty odor went away as soon as the a/c was turned on (instead of just the fan). There was some obvious rust on the little stove in the kitchenette, but overall not a bad place. We would have been satisfied with the room--especially, at the price we paid, had it not been for one thing: I left my smart phone in the room at checkout. I realized this 30 minutes later, but had the misfortune of calling back instead of coming back to get it. This gave whomever time to realize that something with some value was left in that room, and they got to it before I could, even though the desk told me the room had not been entered at the point when I called. It's a shame, this could have been a positive review, if not for the dishonesty of the staff.

Room Tip: Don't leave anything behind! They'll keep it and say they didn't find it, even though yo...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank markandstacey05

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 16 September 2013

After booking hotel through a booking site I called hotel to ask some questions and when I was told what room I was in I asked about getting room changed- the clerk Dean became nasty and told me to call the booking agency to have room changed and hung up on me! I called back and asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the only one there and I expressed my disappointment with his treatment and he said he didn't care lady - I called the booking agency who call the hotel to have room changed and of course they got Dean who couldn't help at all. This is said I haven't any checked in yet but room is paid for and it is already the worst customer service I have had EVER with dealing with a hotel.

Pecatonica, Illinois
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I am going to this hotel next week Saturday 14- Tuesday 17 for my one year aniversity.. I hope it is good.. some reviews look good some are questionable cannot wait to check it out for my self! Looks like a very nice small quiet hotel

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank natalie s
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is clean and the rooms are nice. I had no complaints. Well I have one complaint the overpriced drinks at the bar. That was just robbery. The hotel was beautiful the room was clean and nice. I cant wait to stay again.

Room Tip: oceanfront is the way to go.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Nicole M, Director of Sales at 3 Palms Oceanfront Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thanks for the great review of 3 Palms, we take pride in providing guests an affordable and comfortable stay on the oceanfront in Myrtle Beach. Please come stay with us again soon.
Swanton, Ohio
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This place had the basics covered. Needs a few maintenance issues fixed. In particular the key swiper to enter the building from the pool area needs to be fixed. We also had a shower bar that was loose. Pools were nice and there was easy access to the ocean. Walking distance to the amusement park and water park. People there were friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple