“Awesome experience”
Review of Arcadian I

Arcadian I
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We recently stated at Arcadian I, Wow what a great place. Loved it. Nice, quiet, beautiful, place. The condos are spacious and right on the ocean. They don't rent all the units so it is never crowded. Felt very secure here. Loved the accommodations. We rented through Arcadian I's on site office, they were very helpful

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deanna E

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The Arcadian is right on the ocean in the prettiest part of the beach. It is quiet and attractive. Though a very plain box-type building, the units are well laid-out, with two bedrooms and two baths. The ones on the ends have three bedrooms.

The area is near many restaurants and just a half mile from the new outlet mall. Walk on the beach right next door to a Starbucks, a five-star restaurant, and a cute tiki bar.

The staff has brightened Arcadian One with very attractive gardens and plantings; something is in bloom all year round and gardeners love this. This condo does not have the glitz of the new Spanish-style buildings, but if you are looking for a nice, low-key family type vacation, it is just about perfect.

Room Tip: Look at the pictures on their website. Each suite is decorated differently so choose the one you li...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank likethecoast
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Let me start by saying that each unit in these 'towers' is privately owned, so each unit is decorated and updated by the owners.
We recently stayed in the second tower (Arcadian II) in the unit 11-B. We rented it through Booe Realty in Myrtle Beach after looking through several condos on their website.
We were so HAPPY with our choice of units. It was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with an extra fold-out couch. The furnishings were updated and very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. Two new TVs. The bathrooms were clean - as was the entire place.
The very best was the patio overlooking the ocean... the view was fabulous! We could watch the dolphins (porpoise??) swim by, and the pelicans could almost be touched as they flew in formation by our windows.

Room Tip: The 11-B unit is clean and updated. We rented through Booe Realty.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank redwinemom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The only good thing about this place is the view. Our condo was extremely outdated and had mold growing by the vents, was also very musty and wet. We complained and got a free night, would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank amike1016
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I really don't know where to start. Ok, let me start by saying, the room I stayed in was so outdated I was blown away. I could not believe my eyes. The beds in the guest room were twin beds and worn Out. The beds were so low to the floor my 2 yr old could climb in the bed like it was his toddler bed. Every lamp in the room were mix match, but the same color. It took 6 hours for the air condition to cool the room down. This room was so out dated, the owners should be ashamed of themselves..seriously. This room(15B) should be pushed in the ocean. I will Never...Never return to this hotel. I was very disappointed with this hotel and I felt the need to take pictures so other travelers could see what I was talking about. This room was not cheap and I expected more from this hotel. Also, I had to pay an extra $125 for a cleaning fee that I was not aware of when booking the room. They even had the towels and sheets wrapped in saran wrap, a hand blender made from 1975, closet space used for storage space,huge TV on a small night stand in the living room. See pictures below

The bathrooms were not clean, old urine stains around the toilet. Carpet and the couch was nasty.

No indoor pool or fitness center. If you misplace your key, it is $40.00. Please don't waste your time here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Sessoms
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Recently stayed in 12F. We had a great experience - clean, gorgeous remodeled bathrooms and furniture in good condition. It was like our little home away from home for a much needed vacation. Hope we can return next year!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Molly S
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Just came across a review of this unit. We are the homeowners of Arcadian 1 unit 12F. This unit was incorrectly identified as Arcadian 1. We take pride in our unit and take great exception to the incorrect information provided by this reviewer. Pictures of Arcadian 1, unit 12F can be viewed on Arcadian 1 website. Accommodations are very up to date and would make a very enjoyable vacation. You would not regret renting this ocean front, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. Jim and Jackie Hoy,
717 860-2143. Very happy to speak with you!

Stayed: February 2013