“Went with high hopes and expectations”
Review of Cypress Room

Cypress Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Cypress Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friends had shared great review so was anxious to try. Had high hopes. Hopes pleasantly exceeded.

Ocean front views from a very attractive dining room set stage for great service. The presentation was superb. Our party loved the braised short ribs, steak and the fried oysters.

Will be back

There are newer reviews for Cypress Room

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Ocean front location, exceptional service, great food! Casual elegance, live dinner music, wonderful menu. Only discovered this place on the last night of our stay- will definitely make the Cypress Room part of our next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We enjoyed that it was not a large, noisy restaurant. The food was great. The atmosphere was quiet and professional. The view was ocean.

1  Thank WeLoveToRelax
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We ate breakfast here every morning. Get the Grits! Oh and the biscuits. The fresh fruit bowls were glorious. Everything really is so good.

1  Thank BrandiDanielle
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The Cypress Room is inside the Island Vista Hotel. I would have given them an excellent had we gotten better service. I think they cater mainly to their hotel guests because there is no parking outside for the restaurant but I called and they said to just park in their parking deck and we would not be towed. So we did. It is a lovely dining experience with a nice view of the beach. The service was slow and inattentive, but the food...oh the food was WONDERFUL. The best breakfast in Myrtle Beach and I have been to many places for breakfast in Myrtle Beach. And it is a good value as well. I got the French Toast with Sausage Patties. It came with orange juice. It was served beautifully and just tasted so good! Their eggs, bacon and waffles also got rave reviews from the other people in my party. The coffee tastes very good. They do include the gratuity on the bill, so be prepared for that - I think that also causes their service to be a bit slow and inattentive. But I will return there time and time again - simply the best breakfast in the area.

1  Thank JanetNC