Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$96
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$62
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$95
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$242
US$214
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$205
US$177
2,220 results
All reviewsfear knotsky wheelcontinental breakfastocean frontcaptain ryanperfect locationwithin walking distancelazy riveracross the streetboard walkbeach barthe breakfast areahot tubgreat place to stayoceanfront roomtrip to myrtle beachpools were clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stayed here for 7 nights and very much enjoyed the experience. Everyone on the staff, from the day manager Sandi, to the Guest Relations Manager, Cathy and the maintenance staff were great. The oceanfront room was clean, comfortable and spacious , 2 queen sized beds. The front desk and maintenance staff responded very quickly to a minor A/C malfunction on Sunday when I checked in to the hotel (Thank you very much).
The location is exceptional being right on the boardwalk and within walking distance of restaurants, shops and entertainment either on the boardwalk or on Ocean Blvd.
There is a small store right next door where you can pickup drinks and food items and some other minor necessities.
I enjoyed the poolside and grass area lounge chairs which provided a great view of the boardwalk and the ocean without all of the sand.... I especially enjoyed the poolside lounge and the friendly manager Michelle who always had the radio set to '70's music.
The parking is not as difficult as others would have you think, The lot immediately adjacent to the hotel fills quickly but there are two lots directly across from the front door. There is a parking garage with roof access one block behind those lots and one block behind that is another large lot. I never had a difficult time finding a parking spot. Oh and by the way these are rather small blocks (not NYC or Chicago sized blocks) so it is quite a shot walk to the hotel.

FREE YACHT CRUISE.
Upon checking in to the Holiday Inn at the Pavilion I was asked by Cathy Dossat-
Guests Relations/Cruise Director to register for a free cruise on the hotels yacht the Fear Knot. Later in the day I was informed that I had been selected to go on this cruise on Wednesday. My friend Sheila and I arrived at the marina and were greeted by Captain Ron and Dave and were informed that it would be about an hour and a half cruise along the intracoastal waterway. We had quite a delightful afternoon aboard the Fear Knot. The trip ended with a with captain Ron taking our picture aboard the Fear knot and both of us receiving a free T-shirt. Thanks Captain Roan, Dave and Cathy for this experience.

The entire experience at the Holiday Inn at the Pavilion was very enjoyable and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Our vacation started in another hotel but after the first night at the hotel we knew we could not stay. The room was very musty and damp. We decided at midnight to pack our bags and leave in the morning. After doing a Google search I found the Holiday Inn Pavilion. The front desk was very sympathetic to my situation. She arranged for an early check in since we were right down the street. We were able to get into our new room at 12:30 and were thrilled when we took the first step into our room. Clean, fresh air and an amazing view. We were thrilled! The staff was so friendly. The person in charge of breakfast could not have been more polite. House keeping was kind and did a great job. I have nothing but great things to stay and I hope to come back soon!! Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: Lots of action around so things can get loud.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 259Kathleen
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during the week of the 4th of July. The location is excellent. So nice to be able to walk right out on the boardwalk.
The parking is a nightmare! They give you a parking pass, what good that does, because it seems the public uses their parking lots more than the guests at the motel. The parking lots are not monitored so the public can use the lots without any problem. There are signs posted that the parking lots are for holiday inn guests an that your vehicle will be towed if you don't display a parking pass. But since they don't have security monitoring the parking lot, the posted signs are a joke!
On arrival at the holiday inn, check in time is at 3p.m. We were there at this time. We were told our room was not ready but it was guaranteed to be ready by 3:30.
3:30 rolled around an our room was still not ready. By 4:00 it was ready. Due to the inconvenience, the front desk gave us a coupon for two free drinks from the beach bar.
The continental breakfast is not very appealing. Unless you like junk food for breakfast. Mini muffins, mini bagels, small waffles. The fruit cocktail poured into a big bowl, I have never seen that before at a continental breakfast. The most nutritious thing being served was raisin bran and Cheerios cereal.
The holiday inn was very clean and the staff very friendly. They do need better security for the parking lots. Plus we witnessed a episode at the pool where people were using the pool that weren't guests at the motel.The bartender at the beach bar realized what was going on and ran them off. These things are unfair for the
paying guests.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank AlabamaLady
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed in the King Suite for 4 nights. It was great to have two separate rooms because in our group were two adults and two teenagers. The teens loved the bed that was in the wall. They had their own AC and TV and we had our own AC and TV in the bedroom. We flew in so we loved the full size lounge chairs in front of the hotel. Loved the pool bar, especially Carolina Crush drinks. We visited Broadway at the Beach and the person manning the information desk was so friendly and helpful. She told us where to go and gave us discount coupons to retailers there. We took a cab from the airport to the hotel and he let us stop at Walmart for food. We also took a cab to the Broadway place and it was about $20 round trip. Location of hotel is fantastic to be in walking distance of the activity - especially for teens to go off by themselves. There is THE BEST restaurant across from the hotel called Beach House. The food was great and it's a neat place. Nice to have a small convenience store as well next to the hotel. Everyone at the front desk was very pleasant and really helpful. The service staff were always happy to help us too. The front desk immediately offered to arrange our cab service back to the airport. Room was spacious. Door did stick but it was fine. View from top floor balcony on the corner was awesome. We actually felt like we had two balconies since the front of the hotel also has a balcony. Overall a very nice visit. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My family had a great time, and hope to return. Everything was close to the building. Rooms were very clean, and the staff was excellent. Wish my stay could have been longer. Next year we plan on staying in the same place or one of their other places. I have heard great things about them as well.

• Stayed: July 2013