“Great Location!”

Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Ranked #15 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The location of this hotel is FANTASTIC. With it being at the pavilion there are tons of things to do in walking distance as well as some restaurants (although the food at those restaurants wasn't necessarily the best). The room was just fine since you don't tend to spend a lot of time in it. We had an ocean front view that was nice and you could see the sky wheel from the hall balcony. There was a fully stocked kitchen and the bathroom was the appropriate size. Nice size tv, large dresser, table and chairs and 2 standard beds. I would definitely stay here again and possible bring my own food from home to cook. Breakfast was included but nothing to brag about. It was something though and free juice is always good :) The price was decent also.

Room Tip: Ocean front is the way to go! Try for a higher floor for the best views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,191)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

What a wonderful stay we had at your Hotel/resort. The staff made it a wonderful stay. I don't think that I ever walk by one that did not speak to us in a friendly way or make a wonderful comment. It is great to stay somewhere where you feel so welcome. The staff was always happy with a big smile on their faces. I say that they all enjoy their jobs and we know that comes from the top Management of the Hotel. You must have a wonderful GM. Again Thanks for everything and we will be back soon.

1  Thank Tracy J
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is the perfect family getaway! The hotel is situated in the best place at the north end of Myrtle Beach. Everything you need is within walking distance and lots to do! The staff was so helpful and friendly. The grounds and beach were kept extremely clean. The room we had included a perfect oceanview from the balcony. If you want the best experience at a beach I would highly recommend Holiday Inn at the Pavilion!

Room Tip: 7th floor or higher to avoid street noise was good advice for us!
Reviewed 14 June 2014

several areas in hotel had been upgraded since my last trip there which was three years ago so glad to see they invested in the hotel and pool area my family loves myrtle beach area when we go we just relax by pool or rent umbrella and chairs by beach

Room Tip: on top floor great view in tower
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

With my experience I will not stay here again.i picked this place because it is a good location for walking the strip,when we arrived checking in was a breeze and those ladies are lovely especially Wilma.We had two rooms here and they had two queen beds in one room then kitchen very small bathroom and then the living room with a Murphy bed,nothing special but comfortable size for 6 ppl.I couldn't sit on the balcony without getting covered with p-ants.our toilet wasn't working properly and when we called them to fix it they informed us they knew it wasn't working right(so y rent it out)the guy was quick to come up sand even quicker to leave saying it was fixed but it wasn't!! Then what topped it all off was the parking really sucks here and where I parked my car got egged really bad..I told the lady on night shift and she was very nice and told me I could park my car right at the hotel which was 15 min parking..then three days straight I got hounded and asked the same questions over and over.then a lady that was a little higher up called me and asked me yet again the same stuff and she asked me what my lic plate # was and I told her I wasn't sure do she asked what kind of car is it I told her a Mercedes and it was silver.well very rudely she pretty much told me I couldn't park there just because it was a Mercedes that's what has really pissed me off,I am no better than anyone else and have never acted like it and I didn't appreciate it at all but we ended up just getting fed up and left a day early.the house keeping staff is wonderful but I wouldn't recommend staying here, they definitely don't appreciate your business

Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Kristie1986
Reviewed 10 June 2014

this was our 2nd family vacation here at this hotel. the first time we loved it so much I didn't even want to look at another hotel for our second time. the location is the best we have to kids 17 and 18 and it was the perfect spot for our family walking distance to everything, best and only hotel closet to town. the workers at the hotel are friendly and polite. the breakfast bar in the morning was bagels,toast,cereal,waffles not to much but perfect for us we ate small and then a good dinner in town. driving distance is perfect to if your going on banana boat rides or dolphin sight seeing the holiday is no farther than 20 minutes from any of these things,but the location in town is perfect and the at night is beautiful you can see all the lights from the ferris wheel its just beautiful it lights up the beach. pools are clean, hot tub is nice and hot, tiki bar I love so convienent if you want a nice cold icie drink with liquor in it or not the kids love the drinks with no liquor. plenty of lounge chairs. I recommend this hotel to anybody that has never been to myrtle beach and is so confused on what hotel to stay at since there are plenty of them. the hotel it self is clean and was just perfect for us we would stay here if we ever so back. now I don't ever right on these reviews but I had to put in a good word cause myrtle beach is so confusing on where to stay in you have never been there and this is the place its the closet hotel to town and on the boardwalk.

Room Tip: choose a room around facing the water well worth it and around the 4th floor so no trees are in your...
2  Thank rose690
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is the 3rd time we have stayed a the Holiday Inn at the Pavilion, and love it here, and we always look for available rooms here first whenever we are planning a beach trip. Great rooms, wonderful staff, great location.

2  Thank Wanda F