“A great vacation”

Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Ranked #12 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“A great vacation”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Holiday Inn at the Pavilion was an excellent choice for a vacation. All staff and most of all the maids were very friendly, accommodating and efficient. The hotel's location is perfect - the beach is beautiful. We were fortunate to win a cruise on the Fear Knot which was a wonderful and fun experience. The captain and his mate were terrific. We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the cruise which was an awesome ending to our perfect vacation. Cindy & Katherine thank you to all.

1 Thank Katherine H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (599)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my first time staying at the Holiday Inn at the Pavilion and I have to say that my stay was nothing but the best. We stayed in room 802. The staff was so nice and the view was amazing and breath taking. I would like to say that the maintenance man Dewayne was so nice. If we needed anything like directions or something fixed he was on time and made sure that everything was alright. Thank you Dewayne. Thank you to the staff at the Holiday Inn at the Pavilion for making our stay a great experience!

• Stayed June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was staying at a different hotel this time in Myrtle Beach, what a mistake! I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Pavillion three other times. This time, I thought I would try someplace new and regretted it. I called in and talked to Kim to see if I could get a room there. She was AWESOME. She got me in and my room, parking, everything was perfect. I will be staying there again on my next visit. (Dont get caught up in the BIG hotels, not worth it! ) I thought the room was a little high in price, but was not bad at all for a last minute hotel switch.

Room Tip: I have never had any issue with any room I have stayed at at the Holiday Inn Pavilion. All are good...
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Highly recommended if you're in search of a hotel on the beach. The rooms were clean and are well maintained. Being within walking distance of the shops and restaurants was nice, too. Don't overlook this hotel because it's a Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: The low rise portion of the hotel does not have elevators. It's only three levels but it can be...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Employees were very friendly and the rooms were very nice. Right on the boardwalk where you can walk for several blocks in both directions with all kinds of stuff to do, things to buy, places to eat. A couple tips... First: Remember there is a difference between Ocean FRONT and Ocean VIEW. We had an Ocean Front room and it was exactly what you'd expect, facing the ocean. The Ocean VIEW rooms are on the side of the building so you'd have to look off the corner of your outside balcony to see the ocean. Secondly: If you want an elevator you must book in the lager tower building. The smaller building next door seemed just as nice but it is only 3 floors and it has inside walk up stairs. We stayed on the 3rd floor of the walk up building and you do get a little extra exercise if you book there and not the tower building with the elevator.

There's also a Family Dollar and some gas stations etc. within a couple blocks if you book a room with a full kitchen (or room with dorm fridge & microwave) and want to stock up on food, drinks, beer etc.

When we go back to Myrtle Beach we'll definitely try to get a good deal and stay here again.

Room Tip: I'd say book in the tower building with the elevator if there's availability but we would st...
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My stay here has been awesome. The bartender Michelle was great. I spent most of my time at the bar and she mad me feel like I was right at home. The rooms are great too. The fact that I really wanted to stay at this hotel should say a lot. I had to switch rooms in order for me to have the full 5 days that I wanted, but the rooms are all great so I really didn't mind.

Room Tip: I moved room three times just so I could stay here. Each room was awesome.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Nice little hotel for a overnight or weekend stay. The hotel is close to everything so you can park your car and walk. Good room, good pools, good light breakfast, and easy access to the beach, so we had a great time.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple