“Looking Forward to Going Back Next Year!”

Holiday Inn at the Pavilion
Ranked #15 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 21 November 2009

The rooms were very clean and attractive. The household staff was prompt and efficient. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Everyone saw to our needs in a timely and courteous manner. We are already planning to come back next year!!!
We took this trip with our extended family and we had a blast! We had oceanfront rooms in the lowrise building and were very pleased with the views and the rooms. We were also pleased at the close locality to restaurants and attractions. We pretty much walked everywhere we wanted to go!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 November 2009

My daugter and I spent the summer in Myrtle Beach and we moved around to a couple of different hotels so I am speaking from experience when I say this was the best hotel that we stayed in. The staff were pleasant, the hotel was clean and the housekeeping staff were terrific.. I got the opportunity to meet the manager of the housekeeping staff when I had left one of my bathing suits in my room after I had checked out.. She was so helpful and she did not stop looking for my bathing suit until she found it... It was my favorite suit so I can't thank her enough... My daughter and I can't wait to go back next year.....

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2009

Well kept hotel, clean rooms with all the space you need. The ocean front balconies are wonderful and the indoor pool, lazy river and hot tub are awesome, even on warm days.

Near everything you would really want to do, great food & drink real close - especially Pier 14. Try the Shark Bites and Crab Salad for lunch.

Holiday Inn is perfect for couples and small families. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2009

After a year of several medical issues, was time to get away rest, continue to recuperate I searched for weeks looking for what I hoped would give us the right place to do this. Finally decided to book this hotel, what a good choice. We enjoyed our stay so very much, we left very relaxed. Location was perfect, right on the beach, could listen to the ocean from our room, easy access to go walking on the beach. Wonderful pools, clean rooms, very helpful staff. Walking distance to eating places. Stayed 4 nights so got the free dinner at The Pier be sure to go there!

Reviewed 29 October 2009

The rooms were large, the pools were great and the staff was very friendly. The location in downtown Myrtle Beach was ideal. There is alot to do in Myrtle Beach and it was always nice to return to this hotel at night after a day exploring the area. Brandon at the front desk was very helpful and a nice guy. My wife and I are looking forward to returning toMyrtle Beach this spring and staying at "The Pavilion."

Reviewed 23 October 2009

The service at this hotel was very nice and polite. The rooms were kept very clean. The location of the hotal was perfect. Foot steps from the beach and to the shops. The best thing about this hotel is the view. The view of the ocean from the room with the pier just off to the left was awesome. There is nothing I did not like at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I went to the beach for the first time in years. My parents asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with them to keep my 3 year old nephew occupied. It took me about a minute to decide, packed my stuff and left my husband at home to fend for himself. We looked for a room at a few places until we found the right one. The hotel was clean and had plenty of things to do for me to keep my nephew occupied (lazy river and kid pool). We won a free cruise on the Fear Knot on Tuesday which made me a little nervous. But when we climbed aboard the yacht on Wednesday the nervousness went away by Ryan & his crew explaining what we were doing and how safe we were. My nephew along with my parents and myself had a wonderful time on the cruise. We had an incredible time and maybe next time I can talk my husband into going with me.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family