“The comforts of home in a relaxed setting”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful view from the balcony
Living room with 2 new sleepers with memory foam mattress.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful view from the balcony
Living room with 2 new sleepers with memory foam mattress.
New Queen bed with memory foam mattress.
Full bath
Full kitchen
Lazy river that is attached to the new gravity pool
New splash area and gravity pool
Outdoor seating
2nd pool and new chairs
Pizza and snack bar
indoor heated pool overlooking the ocean
our building from the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeannette...
Manchester, New Hampshire
“The comforts of home in a relaxed setting”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach and the first time renting from an owner. Everything exceeded our expectations.

My husband, five-year-old, and I spent an extended weekend in Myrtle Beach and the condo we rented was perfect. Stephen, the owner, was proactive. He reached out via email a few times with directions and and other information. He was responsive to all of my questions and requests. The condo is cute, clean, and 500 steps from the beach. It was the perfect layout for us. We also had access to a great pool. It is located a couple of miles down from the main strip which was perfect because the beach wasn't crowded and it was quiet at night.

Our last day there, my five-year-old started to cray and said, "I don't want to go home." Can't think of a better endorsement.

I would definitely recommend this vacation rental. It was wonderful and the owner was so easy to deal with. It was a fantastic property for the price we paid - zero complaints.

Liked best: The location
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Aug 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! It makes us so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and our condo helped achieve that. We hope that you will come back to see us again soon! All our returning guests receive a 10% discount on their rates.
Dawn S
Matthews, North Carolina
“What a relaxing weekend. And such a fantastic way to enjoy my family.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The room has so many "homey" touches. It is very warm and cozy. I had stayed in the hotel at this location once before and it was total chaos. So noisy and people everywhere. In the condo, however, it was so much quieter and we hardly ever even saw other people in the hallway. We also actually enjoyed not having room service come in and interrupt us. It was real easy to keep the place clean on our own and taking out the trash was so convenient with a trash can right at the end of the hall. The only thing I worried about was getting all our "stuff" lugged in from the car to the room but parking was amazing. We were able to park right outside the door that enters into the hallway and then the room was the 2nd door on the left. It was so easy to unpack the car and there were always empty spaces right in front of that entry. The amenities were less than a 5 minute walk (right across the street really) and the beach was the same short distance just off to the left. And there are soooo many food choices right there. It rained one night while we were there so we didn't feel like going out by car. We just grabbed an umbrella, ran across the parking lot, and had a DELICIOUS meal at Mangoes Restaurant (in the hotel). Because of the privacy at the condo and the ease of getting to and from the pools and beaches, we actually got to enjoy some quality time together and we had a blast.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy we had in this building while still being less than five minutes from everything we wanted to do.
Liked least: That I only had 2 1/2 days to spend there.
Travelling group: Teenagers
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NC
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rugged travelers
SamKap
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Cozy,Comfortable,Warmth ...Best on the BEACH”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Just came back from my vacation and ready to go back again. This is the best vacation that we had. It was so much fun. Condo is right on the beach and is on perfect spot. Beach is just walk away and patio is overlooking the beach that you can smell the ocean.
Very comfortable for 4 people, everything is provided nicely and very comfortably.
Owner is amazing with his response and making sure that you have perfect time.
Just wanna add - We forgot something in the condo and he was nice enough to send my stuff back by mail..Who would do that in this world?
Amazing..i will give perfect S stars for condo.

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Delaware
Reviewed 18 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers
schola01
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great, affordable room”
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

This rental was the perfect size for me and my partner's long weekend beach trip. The room was super clean, very comfortable, and in a great location. Beach and pool access was a breeze, and parking was very close to the room. The kitchen was a bit small but completely adequate for making breakfast and lunch. The TVs kept us entertained during the rainy afternoons, though WIFI was a bit spotty. All in all, I would definitely stay here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bedroom was roomy and comfortable
Liked least: Kitchen was a little small
Your age range 25-34
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice”
Reviewed 14 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This was real cute place to stay,close to beach,grocery stores,and places to eat ! My husband and I was there with are two grandsons and it was perfect for the 4 of us,it was convenient to all the things we wanted to do. I would return here in the future !

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing