“great place/convenience to convention center”

Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
Ranked #55 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Attended this facility for dance competition, asked for upgrade to King Suite. I would recommend for the convenience of using the convention center. You would not want to use this facility if you are looking for a nice pool.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I obtained a room at this hotel at a extreme discount. The service, cleanliness, and conditions were top notch. They gave us a room with an ocean view even at our discounted rate. I would stay here again for any trip to Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have excellent ocean views.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ddpanthers76
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Stayed 2 nights beginning of April and loved it. Friendly staff and very clean and stylish rooms. First time to Myrtle Beach and it is very nice. Bed was great and view was gorgeous on high floor. Very popular hotel with something going on in the convention center all the time.

Everything was within walking distance of the hotel including the beach, restaurants and shops.

Would certainly stay here again. We loved it!!

Room Tip: High floor is great for view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at the Sheraton Hotel in Myrtle Beach. Beds are very comfortable and the staff are all helpful and pleasant. I recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

This hotel is very convenient when there for a convention event and doesn't disappoint! The only complaint I had was that the lobby was f-f-f-freezing and parking juuuust about impossible. Thankfully, when there wasn't a spot to be had in the entire parking garage I spoke to the front desk and they allowed us to park in the valet area without hesitation. Our room was on the 8th floor with a spectacular ocean view. It was spotless too. The manager was up within minutes when we called for extra towels and then again for extra TP. The pool is supposedly heated, though my 6 year old's chattering teeth said otherwise. :) I would definitely stay here again. It made Mothers Day weekend at a dance competition very enjoyable!

Room Tip: Definitely request a room above the 7th floor to take in that view!
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Had a really wonderful stay here. Clean, great food, and very hospitable. I would definitely recommend to friends!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank JAM241210
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Our trip to Myrtle Beach was a much needed weekend getaway - all we wanted to do was come down to the beach, stay at a nice hotel, and relax & have a weekend with no worries - and thats exactly what we got!

Last year we came down in April, we stayed at one of the older oceanfront hotels on the beach, and that was an experience we wish to never have again. A friend who came down to Myrtle Beach for a conference last year recommended the Myrtle Beach Sheraton, and I'm so thankful I took their advice!

Upon arrial, the front desk staff greeted us w/ a smile and were extremely pleasant! I am a new SPG member and have only stayed at Sheraton a few times, so I didn't expect any upgrades, but the young woman checking us in told us the hotel was not very busy, and she gave us a complimentary upgrade to an oceanview room! Being able to see the ocean was a surprise treat, as we didn't think we would see it staying at a hotel not on the beach! A friendly older gentleman who was the bellhop greeted us and helped us with our luggage and escorted us to our room, he even remembered my name when I passed him by later that evening! Small things like that go a long way...

The second night we were there we ate at Vidalias - and the buffalo chicken wrap was AMAZING! I am a connoisseur of spicy food, expecially buffalo - and this dish left me more than impressed!

The room was very clean and it looked like they had just installed new carpet in the room. The beds in the room were so soft, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud - I possibley got the best sleep i've had in months! Being away from the busy work life and relaxing in Myrtle Beach was something my girlfriends & I had been waiting for, and the Sheraton provided us with that much needed relaxation!

When our last day finally came around, we were not ready to leave! Throughout our stay, the staff had been more than friendly and made us feel so welcome! I cant thank my friend enough for recommending this hotel to me, and as a strong beleiver in karma, I figured I'd do the same and recommend this hotel to others as well!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends