Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$58
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
US$207
US$177
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
1,040 results
All reviewsthe club loungedance competitionper dayparking garagetwo blocksstarbucks coffeeocean viewvery nice hotelindoor poolvery nice staythe room was nicebeach frontbroadwayconciergefloorspgcomputers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I arrived late on Friday night to check into this hotel. When I entered the room, I learned that all of the electric service on one side of the room was not working. The only light source was the bathroom and the lamp next to the bed. The other lamps, the television, the refrigerator, the coffee pot and the wall plugs were dead. I was too tired to call housekeeping, so I just went to bed.

The next morning when I checked out I told the clerk about the problems. She apologized but chastised me for not calling housekeeping at 11pm.

I believe the rest of the hotel is probably ok, but I did not have the time nor the inclination to check it out.

4  Thank mark0716
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stayed here several times and it is a great hotel. The staff are very friendly and willing to help if needed. The only thing is during the summer--it is going to be packed with families and kids running around--after labor day it calms down in there!! But other than that what a great place to stay!! Very close to anything you may need. The Club floor is nice.

Room Tip: Higher floors are what you want!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I was looking for a hotel to take my Son and fiancee to when they visited from Ohio last week.
I was skeptical, but booked a Living Social Mystery Hotel Deal online. You didn't know what the name of the hotel was until you booked. We were so pleasantly surprised when we saw the Hotel in the confirmation, but not as surprised as when we checked in. It was gorgeous! History, pool, jacuzzi and what a view of the Grand Strand and Broadway at the Beach. We were on the 9th floor. The Staff especially Sierra, went above and beyond the call of Hotel Service for us when we had lost our tickets to the Pirates Voyage. It seems she used to work there and had connections. She hunted down our confirmation. If you are looking for a clean, safe, friendly hotel, with a coffee shop and restaurant inside, oh and a club...stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view!
1  Thank TravelBugs5264
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed at the Seraton Myrtle Beach adn did enjoy our stay. The hotel lobby, bar area, and restaurant looked very nice and well maintained. The rooms and hallways had signs of wallpaper needing replacement. Some floors had loud mechinical noises.

Our suite was nice and the balcony offered a great view. Only two things bothered me about our room. One side of the bed was sunken and the sink was so high in the bathroom our granddaughter couldn't reach. Our repeated requests for a stool for her went unfulfilled.

I only gave this hotel a 3 star rating basing it on being a Sheraton. Compared to other hotels right on the beach, I would stay here again.

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Arrived late in the evening for a quick stay. The only thing we asked was for a late check out even 30 mins or an hour. We were told no even telling them we were looking to go to the beach they said sorry enjoy your night. The bed in our room seemed to be broken down. When we woke up my wife and I sunk into the middle on top of each other. I tired the other bed and it felt a lot more firm. The beach is a pretty long walk, just an FYI we drove to the beach and you do pay for parking at the beach. Parking deck is very tight especially with a large car. Pool is an indoor pool. Overall not the experience you expect from a luxury brand.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple