“best "beach bang" for your buck”

Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I ventured to myrtle beach for a few day get away. I researched with trip advisor (as I always do) and found this best western . This is by far and away the most pleasant stay I have had at a beach resort ever. From the moment you arrive you can feel the care this owner takes in its grounds,buildings, staff and rooms. We chose the beachfront building and couldn't be happier. What a view!! I will highly reccommend this hotel to all... look no further..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My niece and I went to Myrtle Beach when she came to visit from PA. I chose the Best Western because of the price. We were so pleasantly greeted by a super nice staff. The rooms were CLEAN and the beds were so comfortable. My niece commented it was the cleanest bathroom she'd ever seen. The breakfast staff was especially nice and went out of their way to make sure everyone was satisfied and stop to chat briefly every person eating.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My wife and I, who live in Myrtle Beach, recently stayed in an oceanfront room just to watch and hear the ocean. It was a delightful experience. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. We are planning to do the same thing again (at this hotel) shortly. Thank you again, Best Western. .Jean & Bob

Room Tip: if you like to watch and hear the ocean, stay in one of the oceanfront rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thanks for your review, Jean & Bob! We are so glad that you had a great stay with us. and especially that you found our customer service to be great and our rooms to be clean Even when you live at the beach, it's always a good idea to take a "mini" vacation just to enjoy the waves. We're so grateful that you chose us to be your getaway. We'll see you next time!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

The service at this hotel is great. The staff and owner are very friendly and accommodating. You can't beat the value. There are nicer hotels (of course, there always are), but the value for a family is exceptional. I won't even look around next time at Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My wife and I found this hotel several years ago. My wife fell in love with the beach front suites. We started to stay there for the month of Oct every year. Over the years the rooms always look fresh, not even chipped paint. The staff is great and the owner is on site a lot and available if you do have a problem. The king size bed is very comfortable. We even told a other couple about the suites and they started staying there the month of Oct as well.
A great place for a great time. We plan to be there next year!

Wayne and Patricia Richardson

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank richinspections
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Room furniture & carpeting was dated & dirty. Cleanliness was very unpleasant with mold in the bathroom. Not sure how much more I can say about the room. 200 characters for my review is too much for a description. My reply is straightforward. To fill in the 200 characters I will just have to type a bunch of letters..mjkcnvbdg, uteqpiljgda

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of my entire staff, i would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any way in which we did not provide you with a superior experience. We take guests' feedback seriously, and I very much regret that you did not have a exceptional stay with us. Cleanliness is one of our top priorities and is certainly something that guests often note about my property. I wish, therefore, that you had contacted my staff with your concerns, especially any mold that you detected. I have staff on property 24/7, and we would have appreciated the opportunity to rectify any problems. We would have been happy to do a thorough re-cleaning of your room, for example, or to even move you to a different unit, to ensure your comfort. Again, please accept my apologies. I hope that you will consider giving us another chance. We would love to have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My family of 4 stayed here this past weekend. We haven't been to the beach in years due to the economy. I have to say the front desk were great, and very helpful. The room was clean and up to date. The only thing we had queen beds, and I should have gotten King, because we are used to sleeping in a King. The kids loved the 2-Room 3 Queen apartment we had. We are definitely coming back either in April or June. We were able to find all the places we wanted to go at the beach. The hotel was really easy to get back to. Thanks Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites for a wonderful two day getaway. :)