“The Perfect Get Away”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Georgetown, South Carolina
“The Perfect Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I couldn't have asked for a more restful evening after a long day of work. I needed the quiet time & I got it. I stayed in the small cottage which is so much like home, but the best of both. The ocean just across the street, The most relaxing accommodations and a staff that is above board.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jack R, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
As always, thank you for being such an advocate for our property. My staff and I value your positive comments and kind words, and are so grateful that you take the time to write TripAdvisor reviews of your experiences with us. We are always pleased to see that you are coming to see us, and love having the cottage ready for you.You're like family! Thanks again, and we'll see you next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
  • Turkish first
wingate, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Best Western goes over and beyond to assure you have an enjoyable stay with them. Their staff is professional and friendly and they ask if they can help in any way. Cleanest motel we have stayed in lately. We would recommend and their breakfast is more than just your traditional continential breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Massey, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Enjoyed one month with Jack (owner) and all the staff. This property is spotless and well maintained. Great breakfast. All staff with whom I had contact where more than helpful, actualy went out of their way to help in anyway they could. While there in Feb. most people I talked with were repeats, another feather in the cap of this location. I highly recommend this location, my wife and I will be booking shortly for next winter.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank garrie v
Thank you so much for your review! My staff and I love our monthly renters and are so glad to hear from you on TripAdvisor. We value your opinions and are grateful that you choose to share your experience with other travelers. I am so glad to hear that your enjoyed your first time staying with us, and especially that you found that our cusomter service was exceptional throughout the month. We always do our best to make our snowbirds feel welcome and comfortable. It really was a pleasure having you! We'll look forward to seeing you next year.
raleigh, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

staff as always were very pleasant, and willing to help and give directions when needed. Our room was as always clean and the housekeeping staff were very friendly. The indoor pool was very clean and the kids enjoyed it. Breakfast was great and a lot more than most hotels offer. I would how ever preferred a choice of bacon or sausage or at least had a change each day.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Oakville, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Recently stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. I would look around for the price i paid. It is safe but not the value for the money. Staff was very helpful. But i would look for other extras if i was paying that much money . could have picked up other hotels nearby if i had choice .

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jack R, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate hearing guests' feedback, and use it to better our property for the benefit of future travelers. I'm glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us, and especially that you found our customer service to be exceptional. Customer service is one of our highest priorities, and I'm pleased to see that you found this aspect of your experience noteworthy. I am sorry, however, that you felt that our prices were anything less than superior. I can assure you that our pricing is very competitive, compared to other properties with similar amenities. We provide guests with clean, high-quality rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, brand-new fitness & business centers, and two pool facilities, all with true Southern hospitality. I hope that you will give us another chance!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I happen to be a travel blogger and travelling is a part of my job. Understandably, I have been to a lot many countries and halted at lot many Hotels. The Grand Strand Inn & Suites however stands apart and even after substantial brain raking, I just couldn’t find a single negative point. The Grand Strand Inn & Suites is more of a royal suite, rather than a conventional Hotel. One of the best Hotels in Myrtle Beach. Splendid rooms, impeccably staff and attentive room service. What else could you possibly need on a vacation? And for people, who complain of the Wi-Fi being costly, well, I personally prefer relaxing and distancing myself from work, when out on a vacation and a free Wi-Fi just spoils the plan.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bernadette H
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed for February 2014 on a monthly rate. Personnel were terrific and the suite was fine. Very nicely located right on the beach with a magnificent view. Able to bike to Myrtle Beach State Park, Market Commons, Boardwalk, on the beach at low tide, etc. Great location. Cold by SC standards but early spring by CNY standards.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple