Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
US$249
US$181
US$232
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$534
US$462
2,084 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have stayed in many hotels in the past but it was in 1991 I stayed at a Best Western for the first time. I was so impressed by not only the attention, Warm Greeting you get when you arrive, the way they make you feel at Home, but the service, Cleanliness of the room, convenient locations, pleasant decor inside and out of doors , and very affordable. I decided at that point that I would continue booking all of my traveling days with them. Now after over 100 stays at Best Westerns across the United States, I have never been disappointed. Best Western is always a delight to do business with. I highly recommend a Best Western Hotel to anyone traveling for pleaser or business.

1  Thank Marshall/h E
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is the second time we've stayed here. Once again, the rooms were very clean and the staff was excellent. For the price, this is the best hotel in Myrtle Beach. The breakfast was hot, not continental and they change the choices so you have something different each day. My favorite was the buscuits and gravy. I would definitely reccommend this hotel. Parking was tight because of bike week but that was to be expected and not really that much of an issue.

1  Thank VacationFamilyNJ
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Few things are as gratifying as a repeat customer, and I'm even more gratified you had a nice time with us. It is so nice when people take the time to share their experiences; it's good for all concerned, and ceratinly keeps us trying harder every day to make our property a place people want to come back to. Please know your comments have been shared with my staff. We have high expectations for ourselves and for our property, and look forward to welcoming you back--so we can try to exceed yours!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The three bed room cottage is great.....rent it if you can...Use of the indoor pool and the lazy river was great. It was nice that a hot breakfast was included. If i go back to myrtle beach I would stay at this hotel. It's right on strip and easy access to the beach.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hotel was great about accommodating riders and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was excellent. The owner, Jack, has a hands on attitude making his guests feel welcomed. My next trip I will be trying for one of his rooms on the beach or one of the cottages.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott S
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thanks for taking time to share some thoughts about your recent stay. Your feedback is important in many ways--so that others can see it and so we can, too. We always are trying to get better, and to improve our property; in pursuing that mission, it's people like you who help. I'm so glad you enjoyed Bike Week and chose to stay with us while you enjoyed the area and all the rally had to offer. Let us know about your plans for next year and how we can help to make them happen. All of us here wish you a safe and happy summer. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed here 1 night to "break up" a road trip and it was a good choice. Staff were excellent and changed our room to a quieter one with no problem. Good sized, clean rooms with small kitchenette. Pool very nice and clean. Breakfast was excellent with cooked food as an option. Short walk to the beach but longer one to the boardwalk.There was also a small laundry room if needed. Would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple